pictures| bruce yamada

bruce got a camera for his birthday. a camera is the number 1 thing on his list for the last 3 birthdays. bruce had loved photography a lot as a kid. the only reason he didn't get a camera sooner is because his parents wanted him to be older to get one.

they wanted him to be more responsible. well the day of his birthday he was opening his presents. his parents in front of him and his other friends surrounding him. bruce had opened a lot of stuff, baseball stuff, sentimental stuff and more.

his hopes were getting down about the camera. he was grateful for everything of course but he had been wanting a camera for years! finally the last present was in his hands. he slowly started opening the gift to reveal a new camera!

he jumped up and down and hugged the camera tightly. then he hugged his parents and friends as they saw his reaction. after he got the camera set up and everyone left his parents allowed him to go out and take pictures.

he went out and took pictures of random things he thought were pretty, flowers, the sky, random places and more. sometimes he even took pictures of people. y/n was alone. just sitting by a tree reading a book.

it was normal for her to do this. she liked the fresh air and the over all scenery. she was minding her business and just enjoying everything. bruce who was walking around saw her.

his eyes practically lit up when he saw her. he had a goofy little smile on his face and took some pictures of her. after he ran up to her.

"hey uh sorry to interrupt you but i thought you were really pretty so i took some pictures of you um yeah!" bruce said really fast. y/n didn't really understand a lot of the words he said because he was talking so fast.

bruce kneeled down and showed her the pictures. she gasped then smiled. "these are beautiful" she said closely examining the photos.

you could see the trees the grass some flowers and dandelions, and her of course. "i'm y/n by the way, and i'd be happy to be your model again." bruce looked at her shocked not really knowing what to say.

y/n just smiled at him and pulled out a pen. then she gently took his arm and started writing her number on his arm. "call me anytime if you want to hangout and take pictures." she winked and got up.

bruce became flustered and didn't know what to do! once she walked away he literally couldn't move for a least 5 minutes. he was trying to process everything in his head. he was also trying to find out if what just happened is real or fake.

after processing everything he ran to the library. there he decided that he should print out the photos because honestly they were just beautiful. after printing some he took a marker and turned the photo around.

then bruce started writing. "to the angel in the forest, y/n. from bruce." bruce had decided to give her the picture as a small present to thank her for being a model. after he quickly went to a gas station and picked some candy he thought you might like.

once he got home he passed out totally forgetting to call you. the next morning he woke and and looked at the time. 10:00!? bruce shot up and ran to the phone realizing he got up late AND forgot to call the darling girl he had met yesterday.

the ink on his arm had faded a bit so he had to guess with some of the numbers. first he accidentally called the old lady a few blocks away from him. then he called a small restaurant. "dammit" bruce was frustrated.

finally bruce called her number. he knew because a familiar voice spoke on the phone. "hello?" y/n said with a groggy voice. bruce smiled and got sort of nervous.

"um hey! it's bruce, the guy from yesterday. i have some stuff for you and i was wondering if i could give it to you?" bruce bit his lip he was so nervous.

"yeah of course!" she said cheerfully. y/n said her address. "come over anytime, we can hangout after too if you'd like." bruce was smiling so hard his cheeks hurt.

"see you then, bye y/n" bruce was sad to let her go but he knew he would see her soon. "bye bruce" she said right before she hung up.

next thing you know bruce raced to his room quickly getting ready to go see y/n. after he was ready he grabbed everything he got for y/n then grabbed his bike and biked to her house.

once he got there he was practicing what to say he was so nervous. "hi. hey. what's up? how's it hanging?" yeah he didn't know.

he finally rang the doorbell and waited a few seconds. you opened the door and his jaw dropped. you had looked gorgeous in a green dress. "h-hey" bruce said fumbling over his words

y/n smiled and opened the door wider for him letting him in. bruce sat on the couch as y/n went to get something in her room.

bruce sat and looked around, a lot of art and pictures on the walls along with a lot of trinkets on shelves and end tables.

bruce looked up and saw y/n coming closer towards him. he sat up and handed her the bag with all the stuff in it. then she handed him a box as well.

"what's this for?" bruce asked. he wasn't expecting anything so he was shocked that y/n had got him something. "it's to our new friendship, open it!" she giggled as she sat next to him.

he carefully opened the box to find a plated full of cookies. all different kinds too! chocolate, peanut butter, white chocolate macadamia, snickerdoodle and more. under the plate was a small box.

he opened the box to find a charm bracelet. it had a camera charm, a bat charm, and some other stuff. in the middle there was a charm with (your initial).

bruce smiled and looked up at you. you held up wrist to show him you had the same one. except instead of your initial it was his.

he got so excited that he hugged you. then quickly pulled away. you just leaned and hugged him again petting his head. "glad you like it" you said laughing a little.

bruce pulled away. "can't forget about your gift!" he handed you the bag. you opened it to see some loose candy here and there and a tiny cat plush. you took out the cat plush and kissed it's nose the gently setting it down.

bruce looked at you anxiously as you pulled out the pictures. "my gift isn't as good as yours but i hope you like it." you carefully examine the pictures and the backs of them.

"to the angel in the forest, y/n. from bruce" she read the back out loud. she looked up at bruce and gently placed a kiss on his cheek.

"it's perfect."
—————————————————————————-
HELLOO i'm not dead (surprisingly)
i had like half of this done for like ever and i just completed it today 💀
anyway hope u love it
OKAY BYE 😘
word count: 1259
(shits pretty long tbh)