little things they do | bruce, finney, vance, and robin

bruce:
- bruce LOVES coloring with you! he loves the aspect of being creative but also being childlike again. you have competitions to see who's is better but you always win.

- bruce would definitely be the kind of guy to get you flowers randomly. they're always your favorite too!

-bruce has a great memory and remembers the small things.

- bruce gets all shy when in public. he feels shy because he knows he's with the woman of his dreams and still gets flustered.

- bruce is the kind of guy to remember that he still has a crush on you (even when dating) so sometimes he does things that a crush or secret admirer does like leaves notes in random places, gets nervous around you, and gets you stuff you point out in stores.

- bruce is a cuddle bug! he loves cuddling at anytime and anywhere but only around close friends.

- he LOVES when you lean your head on his shoulder. makes him feel more 'manly' i guess but it's just more comfortable for you.

- bruce definitely has a bigger ego when you're around. he's proud of you, and your guys' relationship so he feels the need to show off.

- bruce loves photography and will ask his parents for a camera so he can take pictures of things he loves the most!

finney:
- finn loves playing with your hair. no matter what texture you have, he'll find a way to play with it. he loves curls because of how bouncy they are but he also loves straight hair because he can run his fingers though it.

- finney has little collections. he likes figures, rocks, and some books that made him really happy.

- finney reads in his spare time which in theory isn't that much time but before bed he reads for 30 minutes each night.

- when you stay over at his house he will DEFINITELY read you some of his book like a bedtime story. he stutters sometimes tho because he still gets nervous.

- finney likes the arcades and will go with you as a date. it's not super competitive or anything but just a way to have fun.

- finn will take you to a diner so you two can ask for just pie. which you do get it. he picks strawberry rhubarb and you pick key lime pie but you end up switching.

- finney loves forts and will beg you to make one with him. you agree and it turns into 2 different forts and king vs queen. you battle and you both land in defeat. uh oh!

- but you both end up passed out on the floor laying on each other and sleeping peacefully on the ground.

vance:
- vance is very competitive in everything you do but 'lets' you win every time. the only thing he can beat you in is ping pong but even then you don't care as much about the game.

- every time vance win a game he'll hug you then flip his hair dramatically. he's very interesting but it's okay because he's cute.

- vance will spoil you in stuffed animals for any occasion just because he feels like it. you keep a whole book shelf empty for the endless plushies he gives you.

- vance has a signature cologne that he wears everyday so that you know his scent. that way when he comes over or gives you some sort of clothing item it will smell exactly like him.

- vance loves cassettes and collects your favorite ones so he can put them on while you're over. this and your favorite books.

- vance isn't really a reader, but he will read and annotate a book if you tell him to read it. he puts notes in the margins so you will know his exact thoughts while reading

- vance loves metal and probably listens to it every day but also loves rocks and sometimes even pop. he loves that even though you don't mean to, you influence his taste in music.

- will fight for you no matter what. people are mean these days.

robin:
- robin loves cooking so he will cook whatever you want! he loves the smile you have every time he presents you with his home cooked meal.

- robin would definitely want to try the 'lady in the tramp' pasta thing. you agree and you each put half of the noodle in your mouth and eat it til you kiss. it was uneventful but silly nonetheless.

- if you give this boy something to do, he will do it. he will do every single task you ask him to do without hesitation. he also does things you don't ask for like getting your favorite food or getting you flowers.

- robin's love language is acts of service. he loves doing things for you no matter what it is.

-robin obviously loves movies and will watch anything you want to watch. he'll also definitely recommend ones for you in any genre you want. (he's watching a A LOT of movies m)

- robin loves when you play with his hair. it's long and is very healthy considering he doesn't do much to take care of it.

-he'll let you style his hair in any way because he loves it when you do it! it's very calming for him for you to put his hair up or brush it or even braid it.

- robin doesn't use 'pet names' often but will use baby or babe once in awhile. usually he likes using your name because he never wants you to feel you're just a pet name (if that makes sense) he also wants everyone to know that your his girlfriend and not anyone else's.

—————————————————————-
hello everyone! here's a chapter and i'm so so sorry for not posting. i hope to post soon but there's not telling how long. here the next chapter after a whole year 💀 anyway check out my other book and read the new chapter i posted!!
word count: 990