fairs w/ bruce, finney, vance & robin

all separately, on how the boys would act and do at the fair with you!

bruce:

- bruce is definitely the type of guy to drag you to every high/fast/fun looking roller coaster (if you want to of course). if you're not into those he'll take you to shorter ones. prob ones for kids tbh

- no matter what he'll make sure you're having fun. he definitely has a soft spot for the petting zoo. you two will be there for over an hour looking and feeding all the pets

- you'll literally have to drag him away! but it's okay because you make it up to him by buying him some cotton candy. after riding and having a bunch of fun you two head to the food stands and try stuff that looks interesting.

-maybe even stuff that's a bit..questionable but it's ends up being good anyway. he play some games but doesn't play many of them. he'll win you a couple small plushies and that's that.

- at the end of the night he will make you go onto the ferris wheel. you two look out at all the lights and people down below. over all just having a really amazing time.

finney:

-finney actually doesn't like the fair too much. he would rather go out without a lot of people. he only went because you gave him "those" eyes

-after a lot of convincing, you two went. and looked at all the animals first. he liked all the bunnies and horses but everything else was just kinda weird to him.

-he only really enjoyed your reactions. after you went on a couple of rides. he was mainly just holding your hand the whole time. he liked the rides a lot surprisingly!

-after you two went to go have a competition on some games to see who would win. he won most of them but he let you keep all the prizes so it was fine.

-after all of that you two sat down and shared a funnel cake. there was a bunch of powered sugar on your faces but it was cute!

- at this fair there happened to be a photo booth so you two decided to take some pictures. you both did stupid poses and kisses each other a lot. after you guys got the pictures, you decided that it was time to head off.

vance:

-vance LOVED fairs. literally his favorite thing to do every year. he mainly goes to win prizes and have competitions with his friends. but in this case he was getting competitive to win you stuff.

-literally 75% of the time y'all are at the fair hes playing games. you don't mind though because you're cheering him on the whole time! every time he wins you give him a kiss on the cheek.

- he would win you prizes every time. you guys would literally have to get a trash bag for all the things you got!

- after he was done showing off you guys finally went to go ride some rides. he loves thrill so he will go on all the scary ones. he won't make you go but he'll make you watch him as he attempts to look at you the whole time he's on the ride.

- once he's done with rides he plays more games except you guys are competing now. the pressure was on. well he won, you couldn't be mad at it though because he was just so adorable when he go excited, so excited he hugged you every time.

- after it was time to eat some food. you guys got some nachos and then ended the night off with some weird food.

robin:

-robin love to have fun. he definitely likes to be adventurous. so that's why he likes fair rides so much. he definitely goes on every single ride.

- he will hold your hand on every ride he goes on. he loves those fun houses. he'll definitely try to scare you tho! beware!!

- he'll apologize to you after and make it up to you by getting some prizes from games. he likes the jar ones where you throw the balls and the duck ones.

- he'll play a couple games but then insist on going to see the animals. robin seems like the person to like goats. he'll definitely spend way too much time looking and petting the goats.

- after you'll have to wash your hand then you guys go get food. i think robin would like corn dogs or those big ass turkey legs. he definitely shares though.

- after he'll take you on the mary go round. he loves the horses so much. you guys definitely went on this ride at least 3 times if not more! after he'll take you home and that's that!
——————————————————————————
sorry if this is bad it's 3 am rn lol
word count: 811