k. | finney blake

after the incident, finney was never the same.

finney blake had been kidnapped just like robin arellano, vance hopper, bruce yamada, griffin stagg and paperboy. after he realized they were dead and he was the only one who had survived he had felt extremely guilty.

other wise know as survivors guilt. he felt guilty that he had survived while everyone else in. the situation had died. thankfully he found someone to help him with these feelings, y/n l/n.

y/n was a new kid that had movie a couple weeks ago. she was pretty to everyone. especially finney. they had met in the library and that's how they became friends. finney spent a lot of time with her due to all of his feelings. he liked her and wanted to not only keep her save, but she made him feel save.

y/n would always listen to finn talk, she could listen to him rant for hours. whatever the topic may be. she always listened. that's what finney loved about about her. he could tell her anything and she would listen.

y/n and finney had become closer over the past couple weeks. finney was falling more in love each day he spends with her. while y/n was only starting to fall.

today they were hanging out at a diner. they we're eating and talking having a nice time. "finn" the girl said. he just hummed in response. "wanna share a milkshake?" finney froze slightly choking on his food.

playing it cool even though y/n could see his red cheeks, he nodded and smiled. "great!" and with that she ordered a strawberry milkshake for the two of them. once it came out she asked for 2 straws.

she put the straws in the cup and got her face close to the cup, and so did finney. they started sipping the milkshake a little at a time. still talking about whatever but now they were staring into each other's eyes.

she smiled looking at him. "are you gonna kiss me or what?" she said boldly giggling a bit. finney was taken a back. he was shocked to say the least. had y/n really know he liked her this whole time? either way he wasn't going to miss his chance.

he took her face and kissed her softly. he caressed her face and kept kissing her till they pulled away. she smiled. "took you that long?" she giggled once again seeing his face heat up.

they walked out holding hands. "you're lucky i like you, kissing in public makes me feel weird" he said. she shrugged and swung their hands while walking.

the two walked to finneys house. once they arrived they walked to his room and crashed onto his bed. they were both exhausted and wanted a nap. y/n laid her head on his chest and he held her torso.

looking up at him with tired eyes, y/n gently places a kiss on finneys cheek then continues laying on his chest. after they both fell asleep.

a couple hours later they wake up to see gwen practically squealing. she had just seen the two so close and comfy with each other and couldn't contain her excitement.

"OMG IT FINALLY HAPPENED YES" she continued running around the house and squealing. y/n and finney just smiled and laid their in the same position. they kept their arms on each other.

gwen kept asking questions. "are you a couple? how long have you been dating? are you going on another date soon? did you guys kiss-" finney sighed stopping gwen

"gwen i love you but you're asking to many questions" finney said while he laughed. gwen smiled and just nodded and left them alone.

y/n and finney continued to talk and cuddle. they switched positions once in awhile but they were both happy. till it was time for y/n to go home. y/n slowly sat up and looked at finn. he grabbed her waist and put his chin on her shoulder.

"stay with me, i don't want you to leave" he said holding her closer. smiled pecking his forehead. "fine but let me call my mom" y/n said getting up. finney followed her like a dog and watched her call her mom.

she got permission to stay and with that finney hugged her and picked her up taking her back to his room. the two laid back down looking into each other's eyes.

"your eyes are so beautiful finn" the girl says taking his face into her hands. he smiled and felt his face heat up once again. he hid his face in her neck. she giggled and pulled the blankets over them.

they talked for awhile just about random things. mainly books, rockets, movies, music and more. then the two finally fell asleep. again.

—————————————————————————
first request! i forgot the user tho (so sorry!) but i hope you like it!

word count: 830