Chapter 2

"He-" Jc started to say, coming out of the garage.

He saw Kian, dropped the penny boards and went to hug his best friend.

"DUUUDE!" Kian smiled and laughed at Jc as I stood in the distance snapchatting it all.

Kian and Jc we're such great friends. It was always a shame to see them apart.

I joined in. "I love you guys!" I smiled.

I meant love in a friendship way to Kian and Jc knew it. He'd never get mad at me for saying I loved Kian.

"I can't believe your home Ki Ki!" I started to tear up.

"Yeah! Me too!" He looked down at me.

Jc went back into the garage and got us another penny board.

He got Kian's ghost penny board, his rasta one and my basic soda pastel colored one.

We skated up the street and stopped at a local gas station to get some iced tea.

"Hey," I shouted ahead of me while I (a beginner) balanced my Arizona and tried to push off and get a moderate speed.

"WHAT?!" Jc shouted behind me. He slowly turned his head and slipped off his board.

He quickly picked up the board and ran over to me.

Instead of stopping properly I hopped off spilling my Arizona and laughing.

"Ahh Jc! I'm so sorry!!" I squealed.

"Babee!" He was so chill and happy. "It's alright!" He kissed me.