Chapter 18

Once Olivia turned 8, Kian and Jc decided to get married.

I was a bridesmaid... well in this case I guess its not a bridesmaid...

But Olivia was the prettiest little girl I've ever met. Her naturally straight hair was curled and I noticed how much of a slim, athletic body she had. She was in her white flower girl dress throwing flowers down the isle.

I was practically in tears. I loved this life I ended up with. It was so shitty in the middle but now... I wouldn't ask to change a single thing.

"...And now, here to say a few words, Olivia Lawley, daughter of the two grooms."

"Hi!" A little girl's voice boomed. "My daddys are the best daddys you can ever ask for. They kiss my boo boos when I'm hurt and take me for ice cream... But I know my family isn't normal, but I can't say we are not normal because even though I have two daddys, I also have a mommy who gave birth to me. And I'm grateful she lives across the street. I love you daddy, daddy and mommy." The room filled with awws and cheers as Kian and Jc ran over in tears picking up their child.

•••

I knew Olivia would be a smart, popular, caring girl with an abnormal life. I honestly couldn't wait for this chapter in my life to take it's course.

I breathed in long and held it until I breathed out and danced with Kian, Jc and Olivia.