Chapter 14

I woke up to beeping and a crowd of some people I knew.

I shook my head and made a grunting noise at Jc as I was still pissed off at him.

I noticed I wasn't at home but in the hospital.

I scratched my head. "What happened?" I moan, nauseous.

"You got so angry..." The doctor said. "That you fainted from overheating. You're lucky your baby is alright!"

'Oh. Yeah. The baby' I thought to myself and slammed my head on the pillow.

"Hey, uh doc?" Jc said.

"Yes?"

"Would you mind if I cleared the room. Kian and I need to chat with Chloe."

"Very well." The doctor motioned everyone out of the room.

"What." I was still frustrated.

"Chloe I real-"

"Jc stop right there. You don't even know the troubles I've suffered with this secret lying on your chest. Jc... I AM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD. My own mother disowned me for it. Okay?! And you think 'Oh f-ing well she won't mind the fact I'm actually gay' seriously Jc you... You..." I couldn't speak anymore. I was too angry.

"Chloe... Please. Please Chloe." Jc was bawling. Kian, who was next to him started to tear. "Let me explain."

"Better be worth my while." I felt bad I was rude but, at the same time couldn't be bothered to watch my tone.