Chapter 15

"Look Chloe..." Jc sighed. "I'm telling you the 1000% truth. PLEASE believe me!"

"K." I said.

"Okay... So we weren't 'dating' long. I promise. I didn't even know I was a different sexual orientation. I always thought I was straight... but we were playing spin the bottle with some friends at a party and it landed on Kian while I was up... That whole night I just couldn't focus. I even drank a little bit to get it off my mind! I couldn't. That night was just awful for me. I lost all those friends at the party, the only thing that seemed to make it better was Kian. So we watched movies and made out that night. I mean... I'll be honest, I was a little drunk, that's all I know about that night." Jc took a second to recollect his thoughts.

"Jc... Lo-"

"No. Let me finish, I need to." Jc interrupted but with sympathy. "After that night Kian and I met a few more times and had a little date. We really wanted to move up in our relationship. So, that's when we decided that maybe we could have a child. I mean... It was SO hard for me to even tell myself I'm bisexual. Which, by the way babe, I always loved you. I just have no clue why I picked Kian over you and... And I hate myself SO much for it... I beat myself up for it every. single. night. I probably always will. But, Kian and I really wanted a child. So, remember I kept going to the doctor when you told me yes to having a child?" He paused and let me answer.

"Yes Jc, I do." Some how I seemed even MORE angry but at the same time, I was happy for Jc. He was finally sane with himself and Kian seemed to treat him with more love and respect than I ever could seem to, and I did too hate myself for that reason.

"Well, Kian and I were getting our DNA transfused so when we had a child, it would have our DNA in it." Jc once again paused. In tears, he looked up at me.

"Ah Jc," I motioned him to come forward and gave him a biiiggg hug. "I love you. Whether you're gay, straight or nothing..." I laughed because I made no sense.

Jc giggled too.

"I mean, I'll be honest."

"Please be." Jc interrupted.

"I am kind of mad that you couldn't tell me. I mean... We are best friends, but like your motto says, just let life take its course... or whatever." I laughed again, not knowing his exact motto. "And so, honestly you're the best thing thats ever happened to me. And if Kian truly makes you happy, then who am I to hate you for that! I love you Jc and Kian, I love you too. You two will always be my best friends no matter what. And yes, this baby can be yours." I smiled.

I realized I was donating my child, but to my best friends who dreaded one.