Chapter 13

I opened the door to find the love of my life... THE PERSON I WAS HAVING A CHILD FOR and my best friend making out.

Jc looked up quickly and pushed Kian nearly off the bed.

"I THOUGHT YOU LOCKED THE DOOR." Jc said. He still wasn't cursing... Kian seemed to have this rule disappear though.

"SHUT UP. OH MY GOD THIS ISN'T FUNNY." Kian started to cry, as were all of us.

"Jc..." I was absolutely heartbroken. I was fumbling over my own words and drowning in my own tears. "Why... You... Tell... Didn't... Me..."

I bursted into tears and left the room to go into mine. Before I locked the door Jc barged in. I screamed and smacked him.

It's not that I'm against Jc having a relationship with Kian -- Well the sexual orientation part. The part where he manipulated me to have a child and cheated on me with Kian is what bugs me.

"WHY!" I screamed at him. I really couldn't get to frustrated for the baby's health. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" I couldn't calm down. I just... I needed everyone and everything to leave me alone.

I was bright red. I was completely humiliated. I just... I couldn't believe Jc.

Suddenly, in the middle of my fit at Jc, everything went black. I couldn't move, couldn't talk, couldn't speak.