cast/ ch 1

Edited 2/27/2033

Male lead:

Niko Price
6'5
Black/brown/blonde hair
Crystal blue eyes
Covered in tattoos
Has some piercings
Road name Blaze
Prez of MC
Always wanted a family of his own.
His wolf's name Lucian

Female lead:

Bethany Fleming
5'4
Black/brown/blonde hair
Hazel eyes
A few tattoos and piercings
Single mom of 2 twins one boy one girl, 4 years of age boy's name is Jaxon, girl's name is Letty.
Mother Human, Kids half Wolf.

More casts members to come later in the book.
Use your imagination on what they look like.

------------

Niko/Blaze

"Blaze whats up man?" My vp Spike asked.
"I smell her man." I said as I smelled my little human mate. She smelled of coconut, coffee, strawberries and oranges. It was a heavenly smell.
"Your human mate?" Spike asked.
"Yeah and I smell her children to they smell like her but with a hint of berries to them." I said looking in the direction of the park.
I slowly rolled my bike to the park and there she was my mate and her children. I would say pups but they are not half wolf. They are human children.
"You know the queen whore who had been trying to sleep with you is gonna be pissed you found your mate." Spike said.
"That human whore that Zig keeps around is on her last lifeline anyways with Briana. The whore keeps trying to have sex with Mitch and I'm gonna stop Zig from stopping Brina from killing her." I said.
"We need to get the whores out the mate house and back into the clubhouse where they belong." Spike spat.
"I agree." I said as I got off my bike and walked into the park.
"Blaze what are you doing?" Spike asked.
"I'm gonna introduce myself to my mate your Luna." I said.
"Shit Blaze I think she and the kids are in trouble." Spike said just as we saw a slizzy male human walk up to the kids and my mate.
I charged to my mate as she tried to back up with our kids I mean her kids behind her legs crying.
I growled at the man as I stood in front of my mate protectively with my vp flanking me.
"Back off go back to where you came from and leave them alone." I growled.
"I saw them first man." The human yelled.
"I will not let you kidnap them now run along before you regret it." I growled and made a threatening step toward him and he took off running.
I turned and my face softened when I looked at my drop-dead gorgeous mate and her adorable children.
"Thank you." She squeaked.
"Your welcome love are you and the kids ok?" I asked as I kneeled to her level.
"We are fine just a little spooked. We were getting ready to leave for ice cream." She said more calmly.
"Mommy who is he?" My little princess asked.
"I don't know sweetpea. I just met him just like you." My mate giggled and poked her nose.
"My name is Niko but my friends call me Blaze. What are your names?" I said in questioning.
"I'm Bethany this is Jaxon and Letty my kids they are twins." She said.
It's nice to meet you." I smiled and bit my lip as I looked up at my Bethany.
My wolf was buzzing with excitement practically yelling all 3 mine my queen my pups all mine.
I pushed Lucian to the back of my mind when our princess and our prince yelled.
"Mommy, can Niko come to get ice cream with us?" The kids yelled.
"Well, I don't know babies he might be busy." My queen said softly.
Well, she is not wrong but I can make time for my mate and our kids.
"I'm not busy at all." I said.
"Blaze we have a meeting in 20 minutes." Spike mind linked me.
"Let them wait. Our Luna and kids are my top priority and I wanna make sure they get home safe." I mind linked back.
"I'll let Zig and the rest of the pack know." Spike sighed.
"Will you come to get some ice cream with us?" Bethany asked.
" I'd love to." I said softly.
"Yay!" The kids yelled and jumped up and down.
I chucked as the kids threw themselves at me and I acted as they knocked me over and chuckled some more as they giggled.
"Ok kids let Niko up so we can get some ice cream." Bethany cooed.
The kids got up and so did I.
"We will follow you guys to the ice cream parlor" I said as I slipped my name and number that is on a piece of paper into her bag.
"Oh how will you get their?" She asked.
"On our bikes we are in a motorcycle club." I said as I pointed to my Harley.
"Oh ok." Beth said.
"Mommy can we ride on the bikes?" Jaxon asked eyes mine and spikes bikes with big eyes he looked like he had stars in his eyes for how bright they were when he saw them.
"Oh, I don't know sweetheart." Beth said looking worried.
"How about another time I don't have any helmets for you guys and I don't think your momma would like you to ride without helmets." I said.
"He has a point my sweets." Bethany said and the kids pouted.
"Come on let's get ice cream." Bethany cooed.
"ICE CREAM!" The kids yelled and took off to the car.
"Kids slow down!" Beth yelled.
"We will see you their." Beth cooed at me and walked off to our kids.
'I can't wait to claim her.' I thought.
'You and me both' Lucian chimed in.
'We have to take things slow Lucian and slowly introduce you to her and the kids we can't spook them.' I warned.
'I know even though I don't like it I understand our queen and kids are human so we have to slowly warm them up to the idea of werewolves.' Lucian said and I nodded as I started my Harley and slowly rolled up to Bethany's car once she had the kids in their booster and got in the car herself we followed behind her threw town and to the ice cream parlor.

Once at the ice cream parlor we parked and got off the bikes I walked over to Bethany's car and helped her with the kids.
"Are you gonna be our new daddy?" Letty whispered as I walked into to ice cream parlor with her in my arms Jaxon was wrapped around my leg so he didn't hear what his sister asked me.
"I don't know princess that's up to your mommy not me if mommy ever wants to see me again is up to her. I did put a piece of paper in her bag with my name and number on it in case she wanted to contact me." I whispered.
"Oh." Letty said with a sad face and voice.
'Princess sad' Lucian whimpered.
He most definitely didn't like our babies sad.
'I know I wish I could say yes but I can't.' I said.
'Pups sad make pups happy' Lucian whimpered.
'I'll try.' I said.
"Ok kids what flavor do you want?" I asked as I looked up at the menu as Bethany picked up Jaxon.
"Peanut butter swirl." Jaxon said.
"Birthday cake." Letty said.
"And you mommy what would you like?" I asked.
"Chocolat peanut butter ice cream in a pretzel cone." She said and I nodded and put our order in already knowing what Spike wanted then I pulled my wallet out got my card and swiped it before Bethany could pay.
"You didn't have to pay Niko." Bethany said.
"I know I wanted to." I said with a warm smile.
"Thank you." She smiled back.
"Bethany is that you?" Someone said from behind me and I saw and felt the kids and Bethany stiffen.
I wrapped my free arm around Bethany and Jaxon and pulled them closer to me I felt Bethany peek around me to the door and she froze at who she saw.
"Mean daddy. Mean daddy hurt mommy and Jax and me." Letty whispered into my neck. I heard a feral growl of a wolf that came from the man behind us at the door.
"Bethany I want you and my kids away from that man." He growled.
"No Maxwell I won't you are not my boyfriend anymore!" Bethany said..
'Blaze he is a nomad aka rouge wolf that is trespassing on our territory." Spike spat in our mind link.
"Link the boys and tell them we need backup to keep the innocent wolves and humans safe." I linked back. I felt him nod in the link.
"Bethany, where are you and the kids from?" I asked trying to take her mind off the lone wolf behind me.
"Pennsylvania I thought we would be safe here in North Carolina but I guess I was wrong since he found us." She cried.
"Blaze boys are on their way." Spike spoke. As I heard him speak from behind us.
"Good. I don't want these fine people to get hurt over that wack job. I muttered.
"Here is your order sir. And our manager is on his way out from the office to have that guy at the door leave.
"Oh thank you." I said and handed us orders and we slowly moved to the table.
Once seated the kids went all out digging in their ice cream and Spike stood acting as guard till backup comes.
"Slow down kid you don't want a brain freeze." Bethany said.
"Ok mommy." They said in unison.

Soon about 6 men on bikes rolled in and this Maxwell dude growled once he saw the 6 other wolves of my mc rolled up.
The next thing we know Maxwell shifted making everyone in the shop scream Bethany fainted and I caught her and her ice cream.
"Excuse me sir can I get this in a to-go cup?" I asked the man behind the counter who was frozen stiff in shock.
Spike went to get the to-go cup with a lip and I sat the ice cream in their upside down.
"Why is mommy asleep?" Princess asked as I saw my boys trying to keep Maxwell cornered to trank him.
Fucker was stupid enough to expose us to humans who are not ur mates or close friends.
"I don't know princess." I cooed.
"Briana is here with the van to take this wolf back to the compound." Spike linked me and I nodded into the link.
"I need DNA ran on the kids and that jackass to see if he is their biological father. If he is then they must not gotten his wolf geans I smell no wolf in them." I linked to Spike.
"Pluck some hairs off them so we can run a DNA test when we get back to the compound." Spike said as he walked back behind the counter to grab something and came back with 2 small bowls with lids as gently as I could plucked hairs from the kids and put them in the bowls
I linked Briana to let her know I want Doc to run a DNA test done on the kids and this Maxwell wolf. She linked me a no problem and Spike ran out to the van to give the bowls to her.
Shortly after Maxwell was tranked and put into the back of the van before the police showed.

A little while later Bethany woke up in a daze.
"What happened?" Bethany asked as the kids were asleep in my arm.
"You fainted sweetheart." I said as I gently felt her forehead.
"Where is my ex? I thought he turned into a wolf." She panicked.
"Beautiful calm down my friends came and dealt with him he was gone and your safe." I assured her.
"Dealt with dealt with how?" She asked.
"They chased him away and maybe beat him up to scare him who knows." I lied I didn't like lying to her neither did Lucian but it had to be done for now and I felt her relax at my words.