ch 15

Once I was cleaned up for dinner I went into the kitchen to see Bethany pulling bowls and plates out the cabinets.
"Baby you need help?" I asked.
Just as she asked that I heard water hit the floor. I walked over and looked down then back up to a very shocked Bethany.
"Baby your water broke." I said as I gently grabbed her hand.
"I know and the odd part is I didn't feel contractions." Bethany said.
"Ok let's get you to the pack doctor." I said.
"SPIKE I NEED YOU AND ONE OTHER MEMBER TO TAKE OVER THE KITCHEN. MOP FIRST BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE BETHANY'S WATER BROKE' I yelled.
"On it." Spike said as he rushed into the kitchen with his mate.
"I got the food you mop." Miranda said.
"Good deal." Spike said as Bethany and I walked out the kitchen and then I walked Bethany to the hall and picked her up and rushed her to the hospital wing of the clubhouse.

After giving birth

"You have a healthy baby boy." Doc said.
"Thank you. Um, why didn't I feel any contractions?" Bethany said in questioning.
"That I am unsure of. You should have felt them but you didn't. Do you you a high pain tolerance by any chance?" Doc asked
"I do but I felt the contraction pains with the twins. How come I didn't with Kyler?" Bethany said in questioning.
"I think after you transformed into a werewolf your pain tolerance heightened to the point you can't feel pain anymore unless it's silver or wolfsbane." Doc said.
"Odd." Bethany said.
"It is. You will be able to go home tomorrow Luna, a nurse will be back later to check up on the baby." Doc said.
"So my tight pain tolerance is very high to the point I can't feel I'm having contractions or any labor pains?" Bethany asked in confusion.
"I'm just as lost as you are, baby." I said just as confused.
It's unheard-of for a she-wolf to not feel pain while in labor or childbirth. But then again I read all pregnancies are different.

Just as I was getting comfortable next to my mate in the hospital bed holding my newborn son. A knock at the door.
"Come in." I said and kissed Bethany as my youngest held my finger.
"So this is where you ran off to." Buck said.
Diaz was right behind him with my eldest pups in his arms.
"Sorry we missed dinner but our newest family member made his arrival right as dinner was done." I said.
"Our baby brother is here?" Jaxon asked.
"Yes he is, he came a few moments ago." Bethany said.
"Can we see him?" Letty asked.
"Of course. But because mommy is still sore and recovering." I said and Diaz walked up and gently put my pups onto the hospital bed.

The past 15 minutes we bonded with my family then my dad came in.
"Son, you have a rescue mission to do. Go, I'll stay with Bethany and the kids." Dad said.
"Ok babe I'll be back, kids be good for mommy and grandpa." I said.
"We will." My twins said I kissed my pups on the heads then I kissed my mate.
"I'll be back, baby." I whispered against her lips.
"Come back safe to me and the kids." Bethany said.
"I will." I said to and kissed her again then stood up to walk out the room behind Buck and Diaz. I looked back at my family and then left the room.
"Diaz don't even say sorry for pulling me from my family after just having my newborn son. Your second chance mate needs saving and that's more important." I said.
He looked ready to protest but once he saw how honest and truthful I was he dropped what he was about to say and nodded knowing I'm right.

"Diaz did you get the scent yet?" I asked as I saw the wolf of his second chance mate in the treeline shifting the air.
"Leah said she is getting a scent from this street but she can't come out to find out what  house my second chance mate is in. If Leah comes out and someone sees her she is as good as dead and I don't want that." Diaz said and I nodded in understanding.
Just as I was about to say we search the houses we hear a scream and crashing from the house in the middle on the right and we run to the house as we run we hear more screams along with yelling. When we get to the house Diaz ran full speed into the door he then rushed up the stairs and I was hot on his tail. We get to the door on the left Diaz kicks the door in the scene before us was one I wish I didn't see. A man bare ass naked on top of a woman who is at the ripe age of 24 her clothes ripped and her trying to fight him off. The room is trashed. The woman reaches for something under the pillow just as Diaz grabs the man and pulls him off, throwing him at me. I grab the man by the hair and punch him in the temple knocking him out cold. I looked up to see the woman had a knife in her hand.
"Whoa put the knife down. We just saved you." Diaz said as I grabbed some ropes I saw on the floor and bound the man's hands and ankles. The woman looked down at the man on the floor then I heard a clunk and then sobs of relief. I saw the knife not far from the man.
I kicked the handle of the knife and it went under the bed.
"Buck take this human back and have tank put him in the cells." I said.
"Can I have a long ass rope and pull him back?" Buck asked.
"Sure, go for it. The more pain she suffers the better." I shrugged.
"Sweet" Buck said then grabbed a long rope and tied it to the man's wrists then pulled him down the stairs. All you heard was a thump the whole way down.
"That man is in for a world of hurt." Spike chuckled from down stairs.
I went into every room on the top floor and grabbed every bag or suitcase I could find and came back with them.
"What's going on?" I heard. We are gonna take you to a new place to live, one where you can start fresh and not live in a place where you have bad memories in. You will have roommates from a tv show living with you so your not living alone." I explained.
"What TV show?" Diaz asked.
You might not have heard of it. But Bethany, Spike and my twin brother were both in the show called the shadowhunters." I explained.
"No kidding, I did not know they were on a tv show." Diaz said.
"Well since you just moved into town and we were too busy to keep in touch we haven't got to talk about that yet." I said.
"Oh I have seen that show. I thought you looked familiar." The woman said.
"Well I wasn't on the show but my identical twin brother was, you will meet him one day." I said as I started to grab clothes hanging in the closet and put them in the suitcases I didn't care if they were folded or not we needed to get this chick in a safe environment.
Soon enough the girl who's name I come to find out was Laila had all her personal belongings packed. We loaded them up in the van Spike brought along and Diaz walked out with his second chance mate in his arms and walked the van and got in with her in his lap.
Before we closed the fan door Leah bolted into the van and hide in the back with the luggage.
"What was that?" Laila asked.
Just as she said that Leah popped her head up and looked at Laila.
Leah barked and titles her head making me chuckle.
"Her name is Leah, she is friendly, you can pet her." Diaz said.
"She is beautiful." Laila said petting Leah.
I closed the door then looked at Spike.