Ch 3

After Spike and I moved into the house we laid be the tv with my pups and let them to continue to brush us. The living room only had one window facing the kitchen so I knew my mate and pups where safe in here if that window blew out. But I knew they where not safe if the tornado came ripping close by the house.
"Bethany I'm staking here to help you with the kids and wolves." Kiara said and I saw Spike visibly relax at that.
"Awesome. While you watch them I'm gonna cook us some dinner." Bethany said and walked off to the kitchen.

Soon the whole house is filled with the mouth watering meal that my mate is cooking.
'Damn you lucky dog you Blaze your mate can cook its smells delicious.' Spike said.
'I know and the smell is making me so hungry.' I said back.

"Kiara can you go on Hulu and put on Repossessed? It's a new ghost hunting TV show." Bethany said.
"Yeah I won't start it till you're done in the kitchen." Kiara said.
"Thank you." Bethany said.
'Oh I have heard about that show. Some YouTuber is hosting that show.' Spike said.
'What is it about? I'm a sucker for ghost hunting TV shows and video.' I said.
'Moe Sargi who lives in Canada that's a YouTuber, hosts the show what they do is reposs haunted objects that have bad energy to them so the bad spirits don't do harm to the person who owned it. And they do some investigating too.' Spike said.
'Sounds interesting let's get comfortable and watch it with our mates.' I said.
Spike nodded and we shifted to the couch since my pups are no longer brushing us and playing with their toys.

"Dinner is almost done." Bethany said.
"Awesome. The twins are asking when dinner will be done and my unborn baby is hungry." Kiara said and giggled.
"Kids why don't you go and wash up dinner will be done soon." Bethany said to our pups.
My pups got up and ran to the bathroom playfully pushing each other.
"Kiara I got food for the wolves." Bethany said just as the power flickers.
"Don't worry I got a generator outside that will kick on if the power goes out it will power the whole house." Bethany said.
Just as she said that the power went out and a few seconds later the sound of the generator kicked in and the place was dimly lite.
Soon the tv was back on and Hulu was being out back on and food and drinks were brought into the living room.
"Ooo after we are done with watching g Repossessed we need to watch shadowhunter." Bethany said getting excited, my ears perked up and my eyes sparkled.
Even though I am a werewolf I love watching supernatural, spiritual and paranormal shows and movies and YouTube videos. There's something about the history behind the supernatural, spiritual and paranormal world.
As soon as the food in a bowl sat in front of me, Spike and Repossessed started.

It had been hours since we ate and the show Repossessed is interesting and intense. We are on the last episode and I wanna see how they put zozo in his place.
And I am shocked to see that they vanish him in some way and use a ladder knot.
Soon the season is over and Bethany gets up.
"Get shadowhunter ready I need to check the full on the generator." Bethany said and I jumped up and limped after my mate worried about her and this storm.
"Girl, I think you have a shadow." Kiara said.
Bethany turned to look at me and her eyes softened.
"Buddy you can't come with me, your wrap on your paw will get wet and we can't have that. We don't want that cut to get infected." She said and rubbed my head.
I sat at the door whimpering as she went out in the storm the second she walked out the door with a big yellow rain coat on hood up and matching rain boots on with a flashlight in hand.

It felt like hours when it was probably only minutes. I was fishing to go outside when I smelled, saw and heard my mate running back in smelling of gas.
"Ok I'll be back the wind blew some gas in me plus the jug slipped and got some on me as well. When it fall from knee high and splashes up on me. I need a shower." My mate said as I walked into the living room when I fully relaxed knowing my mate was back inside.
"Ok. I'll get them in their pajamas." Kiara said.
"Thank you." Bethany said as she walked to the bathroom.
"Come on kids let's get ready for bed. Showers in the morning for you guys." Kiara said.