Ch 11

4 days later

"Babe you ok?" I asked, outside the bathroom.

"I'm fine but we are expecting." Bethany said, opening the door with a smile on her face and a pregnancy test in hand.

"We are having a pup?" I asked

"We are. My wolf said she scented a change, she said we have a pup. I wanted to be sure so I went to the store while you slept this morning and bought a test when I got back and in the room you were waking up. And well you know the rest." Bethany said.

"I thought your scent changed slightly and this is the reason why oh baby this is great news." I smiled and picked her up and twirled her around and kissed her like crazy making her giggle into the kiss.

"Let's get you to doc so we can see if our pup is doing well and all is well with mommy." I said placing my hand gently on her still flat belly.

"Sounds like a wonderful idea." Bethany smiled.

And with that we went downstairs and into the hospital ward.

"Doc, can we get an ultrasound done?" I asked the second I saw him.

"Of course, Luna, take this to the restroom, strip down just your pants and underwear then lay here we will do a vaginal ultrasound for now." Doc said.

"Ok." Bethany smiled and walked off to the restroom with a hospital gown in hand.

Once she came out doc had a triangle foam piece where her butt will be.

"Ok Luna, put your bottom here. And I'll have you incet this then I'll take over once it's inserted and we will check to see how healthy you and the pup are." Doc said.

"Ok." Bethany said and did as told.

Doc put a gel on the ultrasound vaginal scan. Handed it to Bethany under the cover she inserted it and doc took over.

"Alright there is your pup that blob here." Doc said pointing to the blob on the screen.

"Wow." I said and I can feel my wolf is extremely happy. He is literally doing a happy dance in my head.

"Amazing isn't it." Bethany said in aw.

"Is this what it looked like with the twins?" I asked.

"It was. I wish you were there to see it too. But God had other plans." Bethany said.

"That is true." I said and kissed her temple.

"Your pup is healthy as is mommy. The pup is at the right size. We are right on track with everything. Now Luna now that you are  Werewolf this pregnancy is gonna be different from when you were human.

This pregnancy is gonna be a lot faster than a human pregnancy right now you're showing at about 7 weeks. A human baby wouldn't show just yet. But being part wolf it's different by a lot. In about 4 to 6 months you will give birth. It all depends on when the pup is ready to enter the world." Doc said.

"Wow. I carried the twins for 9 months. That's a big difference when you're a werewolf." Bethany said.

"It is, and right now you're on track with your pregnancy." Doc said.

"That's wonderful to hear." Bethany smiled.

"I want you to come see me every 3 weeks with you being a new wolf and all I wanna make sure you and the pup are ok." Doc said.

"Will do doc. Thank you." Bethany said.

"No problem now let me snap some pictures of the pup for you guys and then you're free to get change and go on your way." Doc said.