ch 14

That Same day 30 minutes before dinner

"Blaze. We got him and he is out cold and hogtied. My twin brother said as he dragged the fucker in by the ropes into my office. "Jace take him to the cells. I don't want my kids to see this." I said but I'm relieved this sick fuck is caught and I get to torture him and kill him myself.
"Ok did we miss dinner?" Jace asked.
"No, now you have 30 minutes to lock him up and clean up." I said.
"Sweet. I'll go lock this asshat up and shower after that." Jace said and carried him out of my office in a flash just as fast as he arrived.
'Bucky have the cell doors open and a cell open I'm going in hot." I hear in my head. He said that in an open pack link?
'Jace private link next time' I said.
'Shit sorry just excited about dinner that I forgot.' He said and I shook my head into the link and closed the link out when the mail and ups truck showed up at the same time.
I walked outside and up to mail vehicles l.
"Packages at the door please" I said to the ups driver who opened the bay door to his truck.
Just as the mail man handed me some packages and my bills and junk mail.
I tha ked the mail man then went to sign for a few packages knowing they were Bethany's vapes I ordered for here then I saw packages from a company I never seen or heard of.
"Oh my new shoes, bikinis and some sexy clothes are here." Bethany said as she grabbed the orange bags from a company called temu.
"Hurry and bring these inside, dinner is done in 5 minutes." Bethany said.
"Spike, give me a hand." I said handing my beautiful mate the mail I had in my hand. Beautiful your vapes are in but you can get them after dinner they will be in my office with the rest of the packaging." I said.
"Oh yay." She smiled and rushed inside and to my office where she knows the mail goes so I can get on with the bills right away and not worry about them.
Spike and I take the 10 big packages into my office then I lock and shut the door. I saw the temu packaging on my desk as well.
As I got into the kitchen to wash my hands there was a crash from the front door. I rushed out and saw the glass to my front door smashed in. With a chunk of a brick and a note tied to it.
I grabbed it and sniffed it. Rogues.
I looked at the note it's to Bethany as I began to read it an explanation went off I to the distance m. I looked up and saw flaims ans smoke coming from where the wildlife hospital is located.
"What was that?" Bethany asked as she ran into the front door she looked out the door and muttered no over and over again.
"Baby this note is for you." I said as I looked back down to read it.
It was about her having a wolf in her care and that it died while in surgery and them blowing up the wildlife hospital as payback for their mate being dead.
"The wolf I treated I was told she was a family pet not a mate. She even smelled like an ordinary pet, not a rogue." Bethany said.
Just as she said that the police were showing up.
"Ms. Are you the owner of the wildlife hospital?" An officer asked.
"I am." Bethany said.
"I'm sorry but your wildlife hospital is up in flames. Are there any animals that were in the hospital?" The officer asked.
"No, all we have are the ones that need to be hand fed and they are in foster homes. My employees are fostering them or an employee from the wildlife and game volunteers to help take care of them." Bethany said.
"Ok that's good. We will contact you once the fire is out. And let you call your employees to let them know of the situation." The officer said.
"Thank you." Bethany said.
"Your welcome." The officer said.
"It's a good thing we have a hospital built for you. But downfall buying new equipment." I said.
"The equipment should be fine. Along with my paper files Jace and I decided to put everything into the bunker at night so it's not getting stolen." Bethany said.
"That's a fantastic idea. Once it's safe to go over their we will bring it to the new wildlife hospital." I said.
"True. The only thing we need to get new stuff off are the tables, chairs, computers and medicine. The more expensive tech stuff is in the bunker." Bethany said.
"I'll put an order in for that stuff." I said.
"Sounds like a plan I gotta call the collage and my employees them put up on the website what went down along with other social media stuff. About my wildlife hospital.
"Bethany I got a few pictures of the Fire. I was driving from work when I drove by" Kiara said.
"Oh thank you. I need pictures for the website and social media sites. I'll need pictures once the fire is out too. But for now let's eat before I have to make phone calls and update shit." Bethany grumbled
"Calm down babe I get your stressed and pissed but none of that is good for the baby our little pup." I said, stroking her baby belly.