Ch 2

After a fantastic evening with my mate and her kids yesterday. I followed them home to make sure they got home safely.
"Mate." Spike said and I looked at him confused.
I followed his line of sight to see Bethany's neighbor checking her mail and looked to be overly pregnant.
"I don't smell any other human or wolf in her home, just the baby growing in her belly." Spike said.
"That's a good thing. Sat that the father of that baby might not be in its life, poor thing is gonna need a father figure." I said.
"It is sad my wolf and I hurt for the baby." Spike said.
"I know I feel the pain you are in. Bethany's kids don't have a dad either. DNA results came back with Maxwell he is not the father of them." I said.
"That's a relief." Spike said and I nodded.

Yeah that was interesting learning Spike now has a mate when he vowed not to have one but he followed me into having one of his own. I knew he wanted a mate, he just wanted to make everyone believe he didn't.

"Blaze, I got a hit on who the father is from your mate's kids." Doc said as he walked right into my office. I had given him permission to do that so I can't be mad at him like I want to.
"You are here is the papers from the test." Doc said handing me a folder.
I took it and looked inside to have a shock of my life. Jaxon and Letty are my pups. It's a relief to know this but I wanna know how. I had just met her yesterday I have never seen her my pups are 4 years old and with in them 5 years I never seen her before in my life. So how did she get pregnant with my pups.
"Block your mind Blaze and to answer your question. Remember that sperm bank that got broken into?" Doc said in questioning.
I nodded as I am still in school.
"Well that bank called after they got done going thew everything they spent 5 years rebuilding the place and was able to go threw everything to see what is missing and your samples went missing 5 years ago. I just got the call." Doc said and I looked at him dumbfounded.
"They could have gone through it 5 years ago!" I snapped.
"I know but that's on them not me. I don't work for them, I work for you." Doc said.
"I know. I was able to get the camera footage from 5 years ago. It's being sent here now to see who took that sperm. They took 6 others too." Doc said and I nodded.
I was fuming I was not mad at doc but at the werewolves sperm back. I only had one sample so I'm just glad my mate is the only one who got pregnant with my sperm." I said to doc.
"I know. But what I'd like to know is how a rouge got onto our territory to our sperm bank and then take off to Pennsylvania with 7 sample of sperm." I ranted.
"We will get to the bottom of this Blaze." Dock said.
"We better." I said then walked off and walked outside I went to the treeline shifted and took off to my mate's place.

'Blaze where you going.' Spike asked in our mind link.
'My mate's place.' I mind linked back.
'I'm not letting you go alone Blaze.' Spike said.
Not even a moment later I hear Spikes paws pounding in the ground behind me.
'Ah shit Spike watch out their is some glass up here it is broken and I got a big chunk of glass in my paw.' I said in the mind link to Spike
Just as I I hear him yiping I turned to see a snare is on his back paw. I hopped back to up to him I kicked the small tree it was tied to it snaped from my powerful kick I picked up the small tree a slowly hopped with my front paw up.
"Let's go spike." I said thew the link.
Both of us where now walking slow but Bethany's place was a few yards away.
'Try and not to fall back I'm trying to keep you from getting tangled up in the wire from all 4's.' I linked him again.
'How much further this wire is tight.' He linked back.
'Start your distress whimper Bethany is a veteran here at the local pet hospital she will know what to do.' I linked back and started whimpering.
"Mommy what's that noise?" My little princess asked.
"Sounds like the whimpering sound of pain or distress sweetheart. Stay here with your brother. I'll check it out." My mate said.

Soon Bethany entered the treeline and looked around then she spotted us and crouched down.
"Hi. Are you guys hurt?" Bethany asked. I felt me and my wolf relax at her presents and her voice.
"Oh you are come on, I'll clean you up." She said and opened the the smallest trees up for us and we walked threw.
"Kiara can you get me my med bag?" Bethany asked looking at her very pregnant neighbor.
'Mate' Spike linked to me.
'Keep it together Spike we can't have you tangled in the wires.' I linked him.
'Right.' He said.
"Oh here let me cut that off you." Bethany said and pulled some wire cutters from her pocket and cut the wire off spikes leg.
"Another snare?" We heard.
"Yeah that's the 7th time this week but it looks like this one has an address to it." Bethany said.
"I'm calling the police, your kids and my unborn child when it gets older could have been caught in this death trap." Kiara said.
"Call them and the game wardens to deal with these snares. They know I rescue wildlife nurse them back to health and set them free." Bethany said.
"On it bestie here's your bag I'll make some calls." Kiara said and walked a few feet away from us.