Ch 5

After the ambush

"I want all the boxes and blood cleaned up before my mate pups and the rest of our guests come back upstairs. I want to slowly introduce my mate to our world. Jace told me she already knows the werewolves part. She actually walked in on her when Jace shifted on his mom so she is ok with the werewolf part but the mc world I wanna slow easy my family into." I said.
"On it. Alright boys all hands on deck with cleaning. Our Luna and our prince and princess and our guests don't need to see this. We got one hour to clean up before prez storms down there to get them. Don't keep the man waiting, we don't wanna keep him from his family." Spike said and with that everyone got to work.

Nearing the one hour mark I saw that everything was clean and everyone was putting things away.
'Jace I am coming down to let you guys out.' I said as I walked to the basement door.
'Oh good, I'm getting a headache with all the questioning.' Jace said.
'How much did you say to make them question you?' I asked.
'All I told them was that there is an ambush and I was told to get them down here to the safe room. Then the questions happened and I didn't say anything more than that.' Jace said.
'Out siblings know what's going on did they say anything?' I asked.
'No they are playing games on their phones or tablets.' Jace said.
'Ok I'll deal with the questions' I said as I put the code in and the door popped open.
"Niko what's going on?" Bethany asked.
"I don't know the club that ambushed us, we were able to capture one of them for questioning. That is all I can tell you." I said.
"I'm lost on this whole thing." Bethany said.
"In due time you will know all about the club and the rules my men and I follow. Club business is not for our old ladies or girlfriends. Even the women my men use for happy hour don't know about it unless their life is in danger." I said choosing my words wisely around my pups.
"So we are pretty much in the dark?" Bethany asked as she handed me my princess.
"Yes. I know it's wrong of us to do that but that's just how it goes. The prospects don't even know what's going on until they are patched in. They will know so much of what is going on when put to protect our loved ones." I said.
"Doc wants to talk to you about the unwanted guest to discuss his injuries." Spike said.
"Tell doc I'll be there shortly. I need to make sure our guests are ok." I said. Spike nodded and left.
I looked down the second I felt a tug on each side of my pants and I saw my pups holding their hands up.
I bent down and picked them up only to hear a gasp. Multiple ones
After I made sure my pups were safely in my arms. I looked to see everyone looking at me and my pups.
"Why do my kids look like the both of you?" Bethany asked.
"Good question. But you Missy know I can't be the father I met you for the first time when we were at rehearsals."Jace said.
"I do know that but I'm finding it hard to believe right now. I want a DNA test done." Bethany said.
'Well that was quite of her to find out and want done.' Jace said.
'Yes it was. Just remember to act accordingly.' I said.
'I remember brother.' Jace said.
"Let's get the tests done." I said. And started up the stairs.
'Doc Bethany wants DNA tests done. Don't show her the test results we already did, she won't believe it.' I said.
'Got it.' Doc said.
"Jace put that gun back where you got it from. You did good protecting our guests during that ambush." I praised my brother.
"Thank you brother." Jace said.
"Your welcome. Now boys we will be back and make yourselves at home." I said.
"Ok boys let's see what games they have here." Mike said and walked off to the game room we have next to the living quarters.

"Blaze. I got the tests ready." Doc said.
"Good. While we wait for the results we can talk about that unwanted guest we captured." I said. Doc nodded and we got the test well on the way.
"So prospect did a number on the prisoner after his first shift. The prisoner is in a medical induced coma once he is out of the woods and not fighting for his life so we can get answers. We have to wait till he is healed enough to wake him to start asking questions. Doc said.
"Alright, keep me posted in his condition." I said as she showed me pictures of what the prospect has done and had no control over.
When first shift we are all unpredictable and have no control of our actions. So the prospect is not in trouble. I killed a person on my first shift so I know everyone loses control on their first shift.
"Niko my son, here this is Jace." Dad said as he walked in with a tan box. I know this box.
"Are you sure you don't wanna wait for him to come back to give it to him?" I asked.
"He earned it tonight son." Dad said I nodded and grabbed the box.
"Jace. Dad feels you have earned this and you have. We have had this made for you when we turned 18 in hopes you come home one day and wished to join the MC. Now that you are home and shown you are ready to join us I am giving you your prospect vest. But this will have to stay here in your bedroom here at the clubhouse till you get back. Airport won't let you throw security if you have it." I said.
"Let's hope it fits." Jace said.
"It will. The vest I have on now. Is the vest I got when I became a prospect we got them big enough to have room to grow muscle. We have the same build in muscle, it will fit brother." I said.
"Thank you." Jace said I nodded as I opened the box and held it open for him to put it on.
Once the vest was on he turned with a smile on his face. And dad and I smiled proudly at him.
"Training starts when you have settled in and remember that little brother." I said.
"I know. I'll let you know when we have returned once we unpacked I'll most likely fall asleep." Jace said.
"That's just fine, you will need all the energy you can get for training." I smiled.
"Sounds good." Jace smiled happily.
"When you get back before training we are gonna have a welcome to the pack ceremony for you as well." I said.
"You want me a part of the pack too?" Jace asked.
"Of course. You were born into this pack and Mc is your home Jace." I said.
"I'd love to come back if you all will have me." Jace said.
"We would love to have you back Jace." I said and Jace started to cry. They looked like happy tears.
"Are those happy or sad tears, son?" Dad asked.
"Happy my whole life I have felt this big gaping hole in my life like i was missing and when I came here that hole minus where mom should be in my life but that big hole I always felt is now completely I feel whole again." Jace said.
Dad and I pulled him into a hug and comforted him.
"We are always here for you son." Dad said.
"Yeah brother what dad said we are always here for you." I said.