ch 7

At the warehouse

"What do we got?" I asked the second I walked inside.
"Found this patch hanging off a broken window. SAD." Biggy said. ((SONS OF DEATH))
"That Mc have 3 werewolves that stay wolves at all times unless all the humans are asleep." I said.
"Yeah. But these wolves are rogues from what I have seen and smelled when we saw them being walked around like normal dogs." Biggy said.
"They must be hating being in wolf form all the time." I said.
"Maybe maybe not. One of them is my cousin. He does not like it but the other 2 are." Bucky said.
"What's this cousin's name?" I asked.
"Darryl, he was kicked out of his pack at the age of 13 over something stupid. My aunt has been worried sick about him. Their pack leader's son pushed Darryl to be kicked out over spilled soda on his expensive clothes.
I have been looking for him all over in between that pack and ours. I didn't catch wind of him till 3 months ago. I have been in touch with him trying to get he was trying to get hold of me all day through the bond we created. He was trying to warn me of this but I have been bust with club stuff that I ignored the feeling of someone trying to pull me into that link pull we always get. I had club stuff to do. I thought someone wanted to talk my ear off all day but here it was a warning about the raid. The second I found this patch which was 10 minutes before you pulled in I opened that link. He told me everything and he also told me what warehouse he took our shipment to. He said they got a new warehouse near our border on the east side. My cousin is gonna make an escape the day we come to get our shipment. He is only 15 Blaze. I can't let him keep living like he is." Bucky said.
"Jesus yeah he can't live like that he will live with us. Contact your aunt and let her know he will be joining our pack. He will be in good hands." I said.
"Oh thank goddess he will be. I'll let them both know what's going on." Bucky said.
"Good. Oh and let your aunt know her family is allowed to come visit him whenever they want if their alpha allows it. If not set up FaceTime calls for them to at least see each other." I said.
"I will let them know now before we get too busy." Bucky said.
"Sounds like a good idea. Oh and Bucky when we do have him in custody take him shopping for clothes and everything to for his bedrooms he is getting the empty room at the clubhouse next to yours and I know you have 3 empty rooms at your place. I want him to feel at home here." I said.
"Thank you Blaze." Bucky said.
"No problem family is family and we don't abandon family. I wish you would have told me about him sooner. We could have found him a lot sooner." I said.
"I know I'm sorry I thought I could do this all on my own." Bucky said.
"I get it. If my cousin was in this situation I'd do the same thing you did." I said Buck nodded and we bro hugged. I knew he needed it. I know he is worried sick about his little cousin. Hell I would be too if any of my family was in this situation.
"I'll deal with Darryl first then a dreadfully lengthy conversation with Aunt Crystal. She talks way too much when she is worried. I get she is worried sick about her pup but damn her mouth can run a mile a minute non-stop." Bucky said.
"I have an aunt that does the same thing so I get it. Now go put her worries to rest." I said and patted his shoulder. He nodded and walked off to his bike and sat on the side of it to talk to his cousin and aunt.

"Hey Blaze, I heard you guys talking about his little cousin. I have made a spray that hides our scent. I have tested out on some rogues we had captured. They stayed in the cells when I tested it. I had got the formula just right. It lasts up to 4 hours. I have made 20 cases Bucky can use for himself to get the spray into his cousin. We will also need this spray. They might take their wolves with them to sniff out who came and look for evidence. Meaning we need to hide out kuts to make sure one of our patches doesn't end up like one of theirs." Whiz said.
"I like the idea of that Whiz get some to Bucky. We will bring it up to the table when we get back to the clubhouse." I said.
"I'll give him 2 cans when we get back." Whiz said.
"Good he will need to get that to his cousin soon not tonight or tomorrow but someday soon. Actually bring a case of that spray to the table so we can get a good look at it before we put it in the armory." I said.
"I can bring a couple of cases." Whiz said.
"Good. Now go see if we can get any fingerprints." I said patting his back.
"Oh I got some. I just got done getting all the fingerprints around these place. I know 90 percent of these prints are ours but I need to rule out who is who. Before we move onto their prints." He said.
'Oh not saying this aloud but my gut is telling me we might have a rat. I know we have been letting humans prospect the club and we are about to have one patch in. We need to keep our eyes and ears open for this rat.' Whiz said in my head.
'Your gut is never wrong. keep it in between us for now. Tomorrow all the higher ranks meet in the private tunnel for a private meeting about this damn rate.' I said.
'Got it not a word." Whiz said and I nodded.
"I'm gonna go run these through my computer to get a name on the prints." Whiz said.