Ch 10

A week later

"Babe you ready?" I asked.
We were getting ready for the ritual and all she had to do was wear a white dress, just the dress, nothing else.
"Almost just nervous." Bethany said.
"We don't have to do this if you don't want to." I said.
"I know but I want to." Bethany said.
"Ok then let's let this over with. I'm the one who is changing you. We have to do this when the moon is at its peak and that's at midnight it's 11:30 now." I said.
"Ok let's go now, I'm just wasting time if that's the time now." Bethany said, making me nod.
"Ok I'm gonna shift you get on my back we have to get to the meadow now." I said.
"Ok." Bethany said and we walked outside.
I shifted and she got on my back. Everyone was there waiting on us. Once she was on my back I took off to the meadow.
"Alpha Blaze and Luna Bethany are here." I heard just up ahead.
When we arrived I slowly and a pathway was made in between our pack. And I walked to the middle of the meadow. Once in the center of the meadow I let Bethany off my back and shifted back to my human form.
"It's almost time my love why don't you lay down. When I bite you. You will see a bright light and then the moon goddess will show in your eyes alone with a wolf, that wolf is your wolf her you will only see and hear them in your head and eyes once the bond in between you and your wolf is made I will feel the moon goddess touch me letting me know to put back you and your wolf are now one. When I do, our wolf's will bond and will want to mate like rabbits and we can't mate till the next full moon after your first shift and that's a whole month away. If we mate in that time and you end up pregnant again the first shift could harm the pup or pups in your belly and we can't have that happen. When we do mate we need to mark each other it is our way to saying we are married like in the MC when you become my old lady we are married that way in the MC world. But I do want an actual wedding with you one day and make you my wife." I said.
"I want that too." Bethany smiled.
"It's time." Spike said.
I looked up and the moon is a few seconds from its peak.

"Ready?" I asked only to get a nod and I nodded back.
I laid down next to her on my side and leaned over her and dipped my face into her neck and sniffed her, calming my wolf and then I drew my fangs and then bit the joint of her neck and shoulder.
I could feel my wolf getting more excited then normal and then I feel our wolf's bonding.
Then I feel a gentle pull making me gently pull back and when I do I finally hear Bethany scream making me and my wolf whimper. We don't like our mate in pain but we know she is turning into a werewolf.
I look down at Bethany as she screams. When the screams do die down I gently touch her cheek and she leans into my touch as she whimpers.
"Bethany." I said and she slowly opens her eyes and they were the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. Her wolf had blue eyes. Her human eyes are a beautiful brown color.
"Hello. I'm Lilly Bethany's wolf." I heard coming from Bethany's mouth.
"Hello Lilly it's nice to meet you. I take you you met my wolf Lucian already?" I asked.
"I have and he is a handsome wolf. I had had Bethany if I could meet you Niko first before she came to." Lilly said.
"Well I'm glad I got to meet you Lilly and I can't wait to see your wolf at the next full moon." I said.
"I can't wait either Niko. I'll let Bethany take control now I must go bond with our pups wolves now." Lilly said and Bethany's eyes closed again and not a moment to soon they reopened to her beautiful brown color.
"Welcome back my love." I said.
Thank you. Ow that was painful." Bethany said as I gently helped her to sit up.
"I never been in that kind of pain but I have seen it happen before. Now the first shift pain I have felt it hurts. Now it might be more painful for an adult to shift for the first time when it is a 16 year old. I never got to see the adults first shift but heard it's painful really painful." I said.
"I forgot I have one more painful event to go threw." Bethany said.
"And you have a month to prepare for it my love." I said.
"Can we go rest in bed now?" Bethany asked.
"Of course my love." I said ans helped her up.
"Want me to shift?" I asked.
"Yes please I wanna play on your back." She said.
"Ok." I nodded and shifted into my wolf.
I felt her get on my back and lay down. Once I knew she was comfortable laying down on my back I walked back down to the clubhouse with our pack following behind us. Our pups walking on either side of us holding both my fur and Bethany hand.
"Daddy we are tired." My pups said.
'I know we are heading back to bed now if you need to hop on someone's back and lay down till we get back to the clubhouse.' I said.
"We don't wanna leave you and mommy's side." Jax said and I felt lettynod into my fur.
'Ok well it's a long walk back if your to tired to walk get on someone's back they will walk next to me ok.' I said.
"Ok daddy." Letty said.
A moment later my pups where to tired to walk Texas ad Sticks come up and let my pups on their back and stayed glued to my sides the rest of the way since my pups didn't wanna let go of me and Bethany and we didn't want them to fall off our backs.