ch 12

"Texas I need all the best top schools in the area my pups are being enrolled into kindergarten." I said.

"On it. Oh Bucky is looking for you." Texas said.

"Have him meet me in my office. I said.

"He is afraid to leave the location Cindy is at. She is in bad shape. Blaze, she doesn't look like she is gonna last much longer. He. He. He sent a photo he managed to capture." Texas said and pulled up a picture of my adopted niece and my heart broke my niece hanging on by a thread.

"SPIKE!" I yelled, making the walls vibrate with how loud I shouted.

"Whoo what's with making the whole place shake?" Spike said as he ran in.

All I could do was point at the computer screen.

"Shit Cindy." Spike said I was shocked and worried.

"I need Jace to come get all the children to the wildlife hospital along with all the elders and women. Bethany had a bunker under the wildlife clinic she said we can use to keep the women, children and elderly safe.

I had our construction people of the pack make an underground tunnel from here to there for when we are attacked. I want them there in case someone plans to attack here while we save Cindy. I don't want to worry Bethany but she needs to know." I said.

"On it. But how are we getting our niece?" Spike asked.

"I'm starting on that plan now. Just get my brother here now." I said as I grabbed a sheet of poster paper and a pencil laid it on a booth table and started on the plan.

"Texas, bring your laptop over here so I can look at the layout of the building Cindy is in." I said. Just as I said that ace walked in with the bitch who is posting as my niece.

"Ace, take the mask off." I seethed.

Ace quickly did as asked and I saw a girl I thought I'd never see again.

"Tessa." I seethed.

"Niko." She said.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I yelled, making everyone jump in fear.

"Sorry blaze." Tessa said.

"Why did you kidnap a human girl who I adopted as my niece?" I seethed at my so-called sister.

"I didn't want to but the rogue alpha demanded that I did." Tessa said as tears ran down her face.

"Why does he want my niece?" I asked.

"I don't know he wouldn't tell me. I took her ring and stuffed it in her sock before I was forced to take her. I really didn't want to but I had to or they would kill my mate and pup." Tessa said, making me freeze at that.

"Tess you could have called and said your mate and pup were in trouble, because you were forced to do something you didn't want. Mom and told you that before you were banned for what you did. We didn't want you to leave but because of your actions, what you did could not be overseen. You were told if you ever find your mate and start a family and you were in trouble to call we could have helped you." I said.

"I know I remember but I was also forced to not tell anyone. Please I don't wanna lose my mate and my son. The rogue alpha is holding them captive in the same building there in the basement in a cell with barely any food or water. Please." My sister cried.

"I'll get your parents." Ace said as I took my sister into my arms.

"We will save them along with Cindy." I said as I held my baby sister.

"I came as soon as I heard I needed to move everyone." I heard my brother say as he stormed into the common room.

"Brother, why are you holding another female? Your mate is gonna be pissed." Jace said.