<FAMILY> Diluc & Kaeya [-] Dandelion Wine?

PLATONIC/FAMILY WE DO NOT SHIP KAEYA AND DILUC OVER HERE. THIS IS PLATONIC/FAMILY ONLY!

CW: Drugging?!?!?!?!?! I know it sounds bad I apologize

***

Diluc was in the heat of a rush hour at Angel's Share. He was the only bartender around. Charles had gotten sick and wasn't able to be in for the day, so Diluc took over his shifts. He wasn't necessarily stressed about the amount of people, it made the time go by quicker.

The bell on the Tavern door chimed again and he forced himself to look up and start to greet the next patron when he paused. It was Kaeya, joined by another knight that wasn't too familiar to him. Kaeya was already laughing as he entered the building with this new companion behind him.

Dilic prepared himself to be pestered by the unwanted jokes and ridiculously aggravating mocks Kaeya had to give, but he received none of that. Instead, Kaeya came up to the bar with a content face while the knight went to take a seat, "Two dandelion wines, dear bartender."

That was a strange request from Kaeya, "Dandelion wine?"

Kaeya nodded, "Indeed."

Diluc hesitantly agreed to this order and put it in the back of his mind while he mixed the other two drinks that were ordered ahead. Kaeya left Diluc without many words after that. It was already odd enough that Kaeya didn't order the strongest drink they had; Death After Noon.

Still, he didn't think too much of it since he was with a friend. So possibly, Kaeya could've been switching things up for the night. Taking on something that wasn't too heavy.

Diluc brought the dandelion wines out to them, and while doing that he got a better glance at the knight he was with. If Diluc's memory serves him right, this was one of the guards that stands guard outside of the city gates. However, he couldn't put a name to a face.

"Here you are, enjoy." Diluc set the glasses on the table and turned back around once the chime of the bell went off.

Throughout the night, the tavern was pretty noisy. He should've expected this but still, the over exaggerated laughing bouncing around the walls would quickly become irritable to him. It was becoming difficult to hear much of what the patrons right in front of him were saying.

"Could you repeat that?...!" Diluc had to raise his voice. It was Hertha coming in.

"I would just like a fruit cocktail please!" She repeated, not minding the increased volume.

That time he heard it, and began mixing away. Pouring the multiple different fruit juices, and slowly combining it with the alcohol. Hertha went and took a seat at a table adjacent from where Kaeya was sitting with his friend.

Once finished, Diluc made his way over to Hertha and placed her drink on the table. "Enjoy...!"

His monotone voice didn't match up with the volume he was forced to use. As he passed by Kaeya and his companion, he noticed Kaeya had probably only taken a couple sips from his drink. He figured something like that would happen.

Now, the rush had slowed down, and Diluc had an opportunity to breathe. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. The sound of somebody putting their hands down on the bar counter almost made him jump, but he turned around regardless.

Kaeya was standing there with a smile on his face. "Hello there, you're looking rather exhausted already."

"I'm not," Diluc argued, "it's just been busy. That's all."

"Right..." Kaeya skeptically said, "Well, I'll have you know that dandelion wine isn't nearly enough to get me drunk, I'm almost a little disappointed."