🎄 Christmas [Knights of Favonius]

Happy Holidays with the Knights of Favonius! (+ other random chars.)
(Not an x reader, just chaos)
Also cough Kaebedo cough
————————

"Secret Mission" 🎁

🎁🎁🎁

"Where's Klee? Can somebody please find Klee!" Jean scrambled around with a box in her hand.

Amber was helping Noelle assemble the tree in the main lobby. They knew it was late, but they were so busy this month that it really did slip their minds that they should probably decorate. "I thought she left with Albedo earlier?" Amber poked her head out from behind the branches.

Jean set the box down and shook her head. "No, he specifically told me that he wanted her to stay here while he went out and tidied things up on Dragonspine so he can be here for the week."

"Oh well she can't be too far then." Noelle was fluffing the branches out. "Maybe she just stepped outside?"

Lisa strolled out of the library with a reef in hand. "Jean, what is all the panic about, hm?" She made her way over to the front door to hang it up. There was already one on the outside which was courtesy of the other knights, but she wanted one indoors too.

"Klee has run off." She ran her fingers through her hair. "Again."

Lisa chuckled, "dear, no need to stress over that. She will be just fine. I'm sure there's plenty of people in the city to make sure she doesn't get too far."

Jean was still worried. It was icy outside. What if she slipped and hurt herself? It was also snowing now, what if she lost her way? What if she wandered outside the walls and fell into the lake? There were too many negative possibilities.

Then she had a great idea. "Is Kaeya around?"

For that, nobody had an answer.

"For the love of Barbatos..." She pinched the bridge of her nose. "I've lost a child and a grown man."

Amber went through the box of ornaments. "Well it's okay because Kaeya always goes missing! And fortunately he always returns."

Noelle agreed, "he'll be alright. Plus with his vision, the cold doesn't bother him anyway."

Amber piped up, "ooh! That would make a really good song."

"A song?"

"Yeah about being one with the cold!"

—————

Angel's Share was bustling with activity. Probably the last rush before the holidays. Diluc was taking orders while mixing drinks, and also fighting with the music (which wasn't his choice). He was the only one working but he didn't mind it. Besides, he needed to entertain himself.