TEAM [-] Snow, hot chocolate & ice cubes

Team oneshot!
Characters: Razor, Xingqiu, Bennett, Traveler aka(Requester)
Requested by: Vivqian
––––––––––

Snow had already started falling from the sky for a couple of days now. Nobody could complain about it though. The snow was coating the ground and everything so delicately. It was like watching art in the making.

Xingqiu could stare out the window for hours on end. Or, he would curl up right beside it with a good book and indulge himself for the day. He had his particular reasons for liking the snow, and it made his heart fill with absolute joy. Ever since joining a team, he got to experience things from a different view, the snow being one of them.

Razor literally could not feel cold. Or maybe he was, and just didn't care enough to show it. Considering he doesn't wear a jacket, or sleeves for that matter, and he had a good portion of his stomach exposed for the wild, he rarely shivered. He was adventurous and wandered the snow until he remembered he had to be back.

Bennett was the complete opposite. Yes, he was an adventurer, but he was always freezing. Once he tried to follow Razor out and he had bundled himself up to the brim and even changed out of shorts and into pants for maximum warmth. However, he still felt the harsh winds and was sniffling the entire time. He can't seem to figure out why his vision can't even keep him warm. Bad luck probably.

You, or the traveler as everyone knows you, were more comfortable staying indoors. Or if you decided to go out into the snow, it was preferable to stay close to a warming source. Something that easily can go forgotten by people like Razor who prefers to go straight into it.

Today was different, you were on a mission to collect the chilled boar meat on Dragonspine to cook. Xingqiu argued that regular boar would suffice, but you wanted the challenge. So you and your team started the trek.

"Tired. Hungry." Razor mumbled with his hand over his eyes to see up ahead. "Can't see." You had forced him to wear a jacket even if he claimed not to need it.

"We're almost there, we just have to glide down there. But be careful not get blown away." You said while taking a step closer to the ledge. "Afterwards, we can just descend safely and make our way back to the teapot for a meal!"

Xingqiu looked down at the drop, "it looks like a survivable fall if it were to happen."

You gave him a look, "maybe focus on not taking those chances." After that you jumped from the ledge and angled your body in the direction you wanted to glide in. You listened to the sound of the three other gliders deploying behind you.

"Woah woah woah!"

Bennett's voice was heard in a slight panic. You couldn't see what was going on, but you turned around after you were safely on the ground. Bennett had started to drift in the wrong way and was going right over and off the edge of the mountain.

Before he got too far, Razor grabbed onto his hand and pulled him in his direction. Xingqiu landed next to you moments after you did.

"Hey thanks Razor!" Bennett chuckled and safely made it to the ground.

"Reckless." Was all Razor said but nodded. "You're welcome."

You approached one of the frozen boars and smiled. "Okay! Bennett, thaw it out and I'll kill it. Once we clear them out, we should be good."

He took a step forward and rolled up the sleeves to his jacket. Unsheathing his sword as well. Razor and Xingqiu took a step back so they wouldn't get lit on fire. With a swift swing infused with pyro, he melted the ice.