Spider Society (Anemo edition) p1

Im obsessed with the spider verse rn so I present to you this: The anemo sector of the spider society (Still including the characters from the movie(s))

Featuring: The anemo characters

————————

Jean stood at the front of the stage, with everyone not watching her

Jean stood at the front of the stage, with everyone not watching her. She was trying to keep track of everybody in the sector, but it was becoming extremely difficult when she had some of them hopping from dimension to dimension.

"Ahem." She was waiting for silence. Honestly, she highly doubted she was going to receive it. There was an argument breaking out, and three people were still unaccounted for.

"I already told you I didn't touch that event!"

"Listen Wanderer, I'm extremely smart if you hadn't noticed. You were the only one who went over there." Heizou crossed his arms.

"I don't give a damn how smart you are." He shot back. "I was there, but I didn't even get into a fight!"

"So how do we have a whole new alert coming from there?"

"I don't know but it wasn't me!"

Jean sighed and tapped her foot, turning back around to monitor the screens. Indeed, there was a new anomaly spotted, but she was having a hard time figuring out where the cause was. The other element branches must have their own situations going on preventing her from seeing.

While she listened to Heizou and Wanderer go on, a whoosh of air came from behind her again. Turning her head, she hoped it was someone who could have good information.

Xiao and Kazuha teleported back.

"Did you two find anything?" She asked them.

Xiao dropped his spear. Jean insisted that he just use the web shooter, but he claims he doesn't need it. What was the point of being a spider person if he didn't use webs? However, he learned to use them both. So she guessed it still works.

"The anomaly was started by someone in the hydro sector." Xiao reported. "So technically, we don't have to fix it."

Kazuha pulled off his maple leaf color coded mask and shook his hair. "But that doesn't mean we can't help them."

"We really shouldn't though." Xiao side eyed him. "That might do more harm than necessary."

Jean nodded. "I'll have to look into it. Also, did you guys find Sayu?"

They exchanged a look before Kazuha spoke, "I didn't know she was missing again. However, my best guess is she's napping in her dimension. Or– our dimension I should say."

The dimension where Kazuha, Sayu and Heizou come from are filled to the brim with samurai, dangerous islands, and a constant electric and dizzying feeling in the atmosphere. Jean tried to avoid it whenever she could.