Chapter 7 {downfall}

" kill her"

I could get his words out of my head. Kill the only sibling I knew? I couldn't do that. Could I? I watched as dame walked out of her room.

I stared at her, she looked different, she chopped her hair to a length above her shoulders.

I pulled at my hip-length hair.

I followed behind her as she walked into the hall, she was unaware that I was watching and listening.

" father any news?" She asked getting on her knees, I couldn't see him but I heard him.

" your siblings will be coming soon, haze found 2 more hidden," he said in a gruff tone.

Dame looked shocked and stood up . " 2 more?! On what island?" She questioned.

" That's classified dame, you know I don't say their island of origin," he said with a sigh of annoyance.

Dame looked down, obviously hurt but I couldn't help but smile.

" maya is more powerful than we both thought," he said breaking the silence.

Dame sighed "father she is too wild, and I've noticed she has no sorrowful emotions, only anger, and no regrets," she said looking stern.

" dame that is a strength, something you lack," he said, I could hear the anger in his voice, she looked confused.

" father! She will be your downfall!" She yelled.

Something unseen to the eye threw dame into the back wall.

The room was covered in rocky dust.

Now, if I kill her now I will be more valuable to my father.

I ran out of my hiding place and grabbed the biggest rock I could see.

I ran into the cloud and saw dame getting up. " ma-" I cut her off, jumping into the air and slamming the rock on her head.

" maya! Stop!" She cried out, she got up and flung me into the ceiling, the impact punched the air out of my lungs.

I fell into a now dustless room, I charged at dame and jumped to grab her throat, throwing her to the ground.

The impact echoed in the hall. I sat on her chest, with one hand I pulled her neck up by her shirt. I

aimed for her nose and punched as hard as I could.

CRACK

CRACK

I pulled my hand away to lock eyes with her bloodied face, she scowled and punched me off her.

I fell off and rolled to the ground. I could feel the warm blood flow from my nose, I grabbed my sleeve and wiped it off.

" why are you doing this maya, we're sisters?" She said with hurt in her voice.

" I'll be his downfall, right? I will show you and him how strong I am NOW" I screamed.

I ran to her and punched her to the floor, she punched me, attempting me throw me off but I could feel her punches getting weaker.

I pulled her into a headlock, " ill have the mark now" I whispered into her ear, she panicked trying to pull my arms off her neck.

I took a deep breath and tighten the lock and snapped her neck.

I let her limp body fall to the ground, I walked to the man I called father.

The man who instigated the death of his child.

" she's dead," I said with a smile, he looked amused, " you do lack the normal emotions," he said chuckling to himself.

" Now GIVE me what you OWE me!" I demanded walking closer to him.

He looked at me and smiled a grin that would scar my mind.

A chill rolled down my body as he put his hand out in my direction. I moved closer so I'd be facing his palm.

He placed a hit on my forehead and instantly and warm sensation entered my skin.

It didn't last, it was replaced with the fiery hot feeling that made me want to slap his hand away.

" With this bond, you are now TIED to me till the day I die," he said, following with a series of foreign words.

I looked up and in a split second, an unknown force attacked me, threatening to throw me to the floor. I braced my knees for the pain.

It quickly ended as he pulled his hand away.

I felt the warm liquid fall down my face, I brought my hand to my forehead and pulled away and I looked at my red-stained hand.

I looked up at him and grinned.

" Who knows I could be your downfall".