Chapter 13 {bees and birds}

" NO WAY!" Linny screamed and I told her the events that took place an hour ago.

" he is whipped for ya," she said while stuffing bread in her mouth.

" in what in the heavens does whipped mean? Because I know it does not mean the act of being whipped" I demand from her with a laugh.

" it means he's obsessed with you, in a GOOD way, like hell pit you first and he wants to do whatever will make you happy in a sense. It's also used when dumb boys tease their friends for falling in love" she said in a snarky tone.

" well I wouldn't call him whipped then, I'd just say he likes me," I said refusing her idea.

She looked at me and poked her tongue out . " oh grow up and admit it maya, that you in love~" she said singing the word love.

I rolled my eyes and popped some grapes in my mouth.

" I'm just glad you took my advice like If I were you I'd be crazy for Mr hunk," she said bragging.

I laughed at her, she just smiled.

" so do you think you gonna like you know, do the nasty anytime soon?" She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

" do the nasty? What does that mean ?" I asked her, and she face-planted.

" girl you have the knowledge of an 80-year-old woman," she said.

I gave her an annoyed look.

" Just tell me what it means!" I demanded.

she shook her head and sighed " I'll say it in a language you can understand, it means fornication, like you know sex?" She said in a teasing tone.

" I know what sex and fornication mean" I sighed.

" so is it gonna happen ?" She asked.

" no, and I don't want to think about it lin," I said, blushing.

"As I'd I was you I'd want his hand ALL over me, your one lucky bitch" she said sighing.

I stared at her with a grossed-out expression, " calm down you on 13" I said, pulling her back to reality.

"Excuse you I'll be 14 in 2 months," she said as if it would plead to her case.

" don't worry, I know I'm a catch but I won't steal Mr hottie away from ya," she said, giggling like a child.

I threw a grape at her and she gasped " attacking your sister HOW COULD YOU!" She yelled dramatically.

I felt my heart sink into my stomach, and I had no idea if I should tell her about dame.

She stared at my uncomfortable expression.

" it was a joke, it's not like you'd do that to me," she said with a small laugh.

" I did kill my sister," I said, breaking the silence.

She stared at me in shock.

" I just came here and father said I had to prove myself to him. And that was to kill our older sister" I said quietly.

She looked at me and smiled " don't worry, I killed everyone in my cult, so I can't play innocent can I huh?" She said with a giggle.

I looked at her and she caught my glance.

" was you know our sister nice ?" She asked, I could see the hurt in her eyes.

" I never had a proper family till now, so I just wanted to know" she muttered.

" dame was amazing, she saved me from the place I was raised," I said smiling at the thought of her helping me out through my time there.

" she would have loved you Linny, don't worry," I said trying to make her smile.

She looked at me with a grateful expression.

" I know you lied, maya" she stated, my eyes widened.

" about falling to your knees when father tested you, he told me," she said.

I panicked " I didn't want you to feel bad," I said trying to defend myself.

" I'm not mad maya, I'm thankful it did make me feel better," she said before blowing me a kiss.

She got off her chair.

" I'm going to take a nap is, cya later," she said waving and walking out the door.

I got up and put our plates in the sink, it irritated me to leave a mess so I grabbed the leftovers and threw them away.

" maya you were such a kind soul, thank you"

The chef beamed a smile at me.

" it's okay it's just some plates and leftovers," I said shrugging it off.

I grabbed a bunch of grapes and popped them one by one into my mouth.

" MAYA THERES A PSYCHO BITCH COMING, SHES TRING TO HIT ME WITH A FUCKING BROOMSTICK" I jumped startled by linnys screams.

She ran into the room and hid behind me.

Anna the maid ran in with one of the craziest looks on her face.

"THERE'S THE MAN WHORE!" She screamed while pointing at me.

" What?!" I yelled, this woman was unstable.

" YOU STOLE ATLAS FOR ME YOU FUCKING SLUT, CLOSE YOUR FUCKING LEGS YOU WHORE" she wailed while throwing the broom at me.

I caught it and snapped it Over my knee.

" atlas was never with you, 24 and he's 17 !" I yelled at her.

"SHE A PEDOPHILE TOO OMG!" Screamed Linny.

" HE LOVES ME, IT'S FINE, NOT WRONG! WE LOVE EACH OTHER!" She screamed while bursting into tears.

I and Linny just looked at each other and looked at the crazy lady.

" what's going on I heard screams?!".

Atlas ran into the room, his timing couldn't have been worse.

" atlas tell them you love me, that we're in love!" Screamed the lady while she grabbed his shirt.

He has a traumatic look on his face.

He grabbed her hand and pushed him off her.

" STOP WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT, WE ARE NOT IN LOVE NOR WILL WE EVER BE. GET A GRIP WOMAN!" Yelled atlas, he looked like he had enough.

The maid just kept wailing on the floor, while simultaneously bagging her head on the tiles.

I stood there in pure shock.

" Mr hottie, you have some fucking crazy fans huh?" Said Linny and she calmly walked out of the room.

She stopped at looked at the maid " fucking pedophile, you lucky I and maya didn't kill you, you sick cunt" she said while walking out.

" your sister has very strong language grey," said atlas, still in shock from linnys words.

" it's worse than that atlas," I said sighing.

I walked over to the woman and grabbed her by the hair.

" try and attack me and my sister or anyone, I will fucking cut you up" I threatened.

She cried even harder.

" the kiddos rubbing on to you huh?

I smiled " you'll be surprised.