Chapter 1 - Angel But Deadly

| Vegas

On my way home, I was stuck in traffic for almost 1 hour because there was an incident that happened and those damn officers who are investigating are so damn slow.

When I was about to step outside of my car and was planning to talk to them when my mind suddenly have an idea.

" maybe I should wait until this damn traffic disappears," I said to myself.

I decided to wait because I also don't want to go home early. After all, when I step inside my house my father would beat me to death for going home late and disobeying him in front of our clients earlier.

Yes, I and Macau move out to my old man's house because I want Macau to roam freely inside a house without feeling scared and anxious.

*3 hours ago*

When my father is about to order me I immediately say no because I know too well when this thing is coming.

My father wants me to take Mr. Alister to a hotel and do something disgusting, well I also do this disgusting thing to those boys who went to fuck with kinn, but this is different.

After that, I went to my car and drove the way home and got stuck in this damn fuck traffic.

While in traffic I turn on my playlist and play some rock songs because I love them.

When my eyes caught something beautiful, I immediately turn off the music and look at the man standing by the sidewalk, I was mesmerized by how beautiful he is and his eyes have two different colors but it suits him.

"Wow he's so handso~ no he's not handsome but beautiful like an angel," I said to myself.

I took my phone out and start taking some pictures of the standing beside my car, thank God that he didn't see me taking pictures because my car is tainted.

I came back to my senses when I heard I knock on my door and say it was the angel I find so beautiful, I immediately roll down my car window and the man said: "do you perhaps have plans to move sir because the traffic light is already green sir and the car collided earlier is already fetch by a tow truck?".

I look forward and saw that the cars in front of me are already gone and heard some horns behind me, I was about to talk to my angel when I realized that he is already gone, I immediately drove while a smile slowly appeared on my face.

When I reach my house and was thankful that the old man didn't show up, I went upstairs and knocked on my little brother's door and when I didn't hear any words I enter and saw that he was already sleeping.

I leave and went to my room and lock the door when I reach inside start undressing and head to the bathroom and start showering.

After showering I slowly went to my ceiling-length mirror and take a look at my back.

"good it's slowly healing now," I said while looking at the wounds on my back. After taking a good look at my back, I went to my bed and sat down.

When I suddenly recall that beautiful angel who talks to me, I rush to get my phone and open my gallery.

I smiled when the photo of that angel appears and said: "I will look for you and make you mine my angel" while laying on my bed and slowly fell asleep while looking at my beautiful angel's photo.

Author's Note

Ohhh he saw some angel I see🤭
Well stay tuned for more exciting chapters soon my dear❤️