Chapter 8 - The Brother-In-Law

| Tankhun

So this is the Kittisawat Residence, what a nice house they have, and I noticed how nervous Big and Chay are as we get near the big wooden door of the house, I hold Peeté's hands because I know how nervous he is right now.

"so here we are, please behave well and don't let your anger out in front of our hia if he said something to offend you because I don't want any of you to have a bad impression of him, and hia is known for doing that out of interest if he wants that person to react and observe how that person will handle it," Big said letting out a heavy breath and face the door to open it.

Once the door opened we saw a figure of a fine man already standing without wearing any tops. Our boyfriends immediately hug that man and I guess that's their notorious scary big brother that they keep mentioning since morning. The man didn't notice our presence until we enter and he face us with a frown on his beautiful face, Peeté was right his brother is very beautiful like an angel and I noticed he has two beautiful colored eyes and I also guess that he has heterochromia.

10 minutes later, the big brother decided to sit on the sofa facing us and start piercings us with a death glare at us, both the three of us don't dare to look at him, because he is emitting an aura like a dangerous killer, or should I say a mafia head aura.

After the brothers told his big brother about our relationship with them, they were sent to the kitchen without arguing with their big brother who still looking at us with a glare that was ready to skin us alive.

Now I believe Peeté's word about The Brother-In-Law.

*Hi I'm Tankhun Theerapanyakul and Peeté's Lover, I'm the eldest of Korn currently the head of The Theerapanyakul Clan. I fell in love at first sight with Peeté when he save me from my kidnapers and I hired him as my head bodyguard to keep him close and pursue my love for him until he gave up and accept then he love me back, that's our story*

*And here on my left side is Kinn Theerapanyakul the second son and Big's lover and on my right side is Kim Theerapanyakul the youngest and Porchay's lover*

"Why are the sons of my dearest friend Korn doing here in my house? Hmm? Brother-In-Law looking at us tilting his head a little still with the death glare.
I was surprised for a second because of what he said, he knows our father.

"well we are here to prove our love for you little brothers and also how did you know our father?" I said, as I mustered some courage and walked toward the sofa I don't of us and sit facing our brother-in-law.

After that I gesture at Kim and kinn to sit down still looking at our brother-in-law, he slightly smiled at what I did.

"Ohh that's a secret dear and I hope the three of you explain to me everything from the beginning and how the fuck did the three of you meet and end up being lovers with my three little brothers," he said while smiling at us but in a scary way.

Our session finishes after 1 hour of telling our love stories, happenings in our respective relationships, and how we love them.

"We would die for them Brother-In-Law," I said kneeling in front of Brother-In-Law.

"The hell with the brother-in-law thing, and will stand up please, and also don't say that phrase die for you shit to me, and please call me Porsche, not Brother-in-law" Porsche replied.

"I will accept your relationship with my brothers but on one condition, I don't want to see my brothers crying and if I know that the cause of their suffering is one of you I won't go easy even your Korn's sons"
Porsche said.

*Big*

"Hey Peeté, I'm getting nervous for kinn, you know how hot-tempered that guy is when someone insults him," I said while walking back and forth in front of the sliding door that divides the kitchen and the living room.

"Shia Big, just chill I'm also getting nervous over here too," Peeté said sitting on the counter top and eating something.

"Seriously Peeté your eating in a middle of something serious" i said looking at him with a serious and concern face.

"why nervous i just talk to them" we were startled when hia was already opening the sliding door.

"i came to tell you three that i accept your relationship and don't worry about me, im not angry nor disappointed im actually happy for the three of you including Arm" hia said and he hug us after saying those words.

| Porsche

After we eat our lunch, we chat and play games, until dinner time arrive we ate again while chatting on the dining table after that they decided to go home early because they have work to do and Chay has school also.

"Haays what a shocking, tired and happiest day i just have" i said to myself while taking of my clothes to take a bath, after i took a bath and change into black shirt with 3 unbottons is left that shows my chest and black pants, i immediately call Jom to have fun in Yok's Bar and also told him to bring the others.

i arrive at Yok's Bar and i enter saw Jom and Ken dancing like there's no tomorrow, when i saw Tay and Tem sitting i go near and say hi.

"Oi Porsche, did something happen at your house huh? Tem said with a teasing tone.

"Aish nothing happen i just what to be with you guys, its been a long time since our last bonding together" i replied.

"well then good we should all get wasted today and forever!!" Jom shout and brought us strong drinks and we shot and we shot until the four of them dead drunk on the sofa.

"hahayss, Yok i'm going to leave this idiots in your hands then, and Yok please take care of them okay" i told Yok my friend who help me when i was shoot and he saw me at the back alley.

"of course Porsche don't worry i will take care of them since i saw you five as my children," Yok replied with a happy face.

I hug her and say thank you then left with my bike and drove to my favorite café and order my favorite drinks and dessert since im very fond of desserts.

| Author's Note

So I'm having a hard time thinking about some scene I want to include but damn I hate myself for not being fluent in English.
So I still hope that you still like it☺️