Chapter 7 - Unexpected

*Porsche*

I woke up early this morning to finish everything I have to do because my dear brothers and cousins with be coming here at noon.

As I was cooking and preparing my brother's and cousin's favorite food with Aunt Yam on my side helping me.

"Porsche please wear your shirts because your brothers and cousins are coming home, be presentable," Aunt Yam said.

I don't wear any tops when I'm at home, because this is my house and also only my brothers and cousins are arriving later.

As I continue my cooking, Ana came running into the kitchen to inform me that my brothers and cousins has arrive.

*By the way Ana is my maid, I hire maids because I don't want my Aunt to exhaust herself with house chores and everything*

"Okay I'll meet them by the door and you prepare the table and everything, okay," I said while looking at Ana.

I rushed to the big wooden door and I was opening it and my brothers and cousins rushed to hug me, and after we hug each other I went to wear the white shirt that I put on the headrest of the sofa, when I turn around I saw three men behind my brothers.

*10 Minutes Later*

I was sitting on the sofa looking at them with a death glare because I know them very well, they are the infamous Theerepanyakul Brothers and Macau's cousins.

Why is Korn's dangerous sons here in my house, I said only myself can hear.

"Hia, ummmm..... they are our...... Boyfriends" Porchay said while fidgeting his fingers and looking at me with scared eyes.

"WHAT!" as I stand in shock at what I just heard from my little brother.

"When did the three of you have boyfriends huh?!" I said looking at Peeté, Porchay, and Big.

They stay silent while looking down.

"Fine, I want the three of you in the kitchen now!!" I said with a stern and a death glare looking at the three mafia sons standing behind the sofa in Infront of me.

"But hiaa~" I cut Big off who is about to say something.

"I want to talk to them before talking to you three later, now go and close the sliding door," I said while pointing my index finger at them and gesturing to go to the kitchen.

without any arguments with my brothers and Big, they went to the kitchen and then close the sliding door that divides the kitchen and the living room.

"Why are the sons of my dearest friend Korn doing here in my house? Hmm!" I said still looking at them with a death glare and a questioning eyes at the same time.

"well we are here to prove our love for your little brothers and how did you know our father?" Tankhun said as he decide to sit down on the sofa in front of me and gesturing his two little brothers to sit down also.

"Ohh that's a secret dear and I hope the three of you explain to me everything from the beginning, hmm and how the fuck did the three of you meet my three little brother," I said while smiling at them.

Author's Note

Ohh Tankhun, Kinn, and Kim will be meeting the Big Brother of the Kittisawat.

How was it, dear readers?
Do you like it?