Chapter 2 - Anger

*Porsche*

"What a weird guy," I said after I witnessed the guy in the car looking at me with eyes saying "I will make you mine," I said to myself on how I described his eyes while looking at me or maybe he just got shocked when he look at me and my eyes.

After that, I left because Ken called me that Wayne was looking for me, and I rushed to my bike and rode my way to our headquarters.

Just 1 hour I arrive and saw Ken and Jom were waiting for me by the entrance, I enter the building and they grab me by my arm and we rushed to enter the elevator.

I jolt saying "what the fuck your problem you two, just tell me to walk faster, why grab me by force you know I still have some wounds on my arm that are not healed yet" they immediately say sorry "sorry Porsche Boss Wayne told us to bring you to him immediately," jom said while gesturing his hands sorry.

After that, we stay silent until we reach the top floor and immediately enter the only room on the top floor.

We saw Wayne on his desk surfing his laptop, he didn't notice us enter then I decided to break this silence by clearing my throat.

"Owh your here already Porsche?" Wayne said while his eyes is still on the laptop. "Well, Ken told me that you're looking for me?" I said while heading to the coach in his office.

I and Wayne are cousins on my father's side and we are also very close, so that's also the reason why I don't call him Boss or something.

"So Wayne what's the reason for me to be here?" I said while looking at him with a pout on my face. "Well Porsche I want you, Ken, and Jom to go and clean something for me immediately," Wayne said while coming in our direction, handing us a picture of a man in his thirties, and we immediately recognize him and it was Mr. Marco.

"Did he do something disgusting to your company again?" I said while handing the picture to Ken and Jom.

"In the matter of business no, But in personal YES!" Wayne said and emphasizing yes.

"I want to hear the story on the personal side you said!" I said while walking beside him by the window, making Ken and Jom sit on the couch where I was sitting earlier.

"That bastard hold my wife's butt while she was buying flowers for our house at Tay's shop," he said while holding his anger.

"Then how did Mr. Marco end up with Sarah in Tay's shop? Hmm?" I said making my arms cross and leaning my back on the window.

"Well Sarah said she was on the way to Tay's shop when she suddenly feels like there was someone following her from behind and she got scared and act like she didn't feel any presence behind her until she reach Tay's shop to buy flowers and thinking that it was nothing but Allan showed up by the door and look at my wife with a cunning look on his face and went near to Sarah and start touching her butt, but thankfully Tay saw what happen and point a gun on Allan's head and then Allan leave with an irritated face...And Porsche both of us know that bastard has feelings for my wife after he saw Sarah here in my office!" he said with a fist forming on his hand.

"Okay I'll do it alone", I said and was startled when Ken and Jom shouts. "YOU CAN'T DO THAT PORSCHE!!!" Ken and Jom said in unison. I walk towards them and said "You both work so hard for our organization day and night, you should go have some days off and spend time with your love ones" when Ken's about to say something I glare at him, making him stop.

Both of them are my best friend since we were kids and I can't afford to make Jom work overtime because Tem will get worried and overthink what happened to his lover. And Ken also.

Author's Note

- Well well I just finished chapter 2 and am on my way to making chapter 3. Hope you all like it.