Chapter 5 - Coming Home

*Peeté*

After discussing with my little brother and our cousin we go to each of our lovers and told them that, they will be meeting the Big Brother of Kittisawad and The Big Brother Cousin of Kittichat this weekend.

"Hey, I've been imagining hia's reaction if he knows that we three date the three sons of Korn Theerapanyakul?!" Big said while looking at me and chay.

"well, I also imagining that since I call hia last night and Big bring your Brother too and his lover so that there will be no man left behind for introducing our lovers to our Big Brother!" I said to Big.

"I was about to do that since arm keep asking and nagging me to come with him to introduce pol to hia, we fall back because we got scared," Big said while we laugh altogether.

The reason why we decided to introduce and make it official to hia, is because we don't want him to worry and also show off our beautiful hia to our lovers especially his beautiful two-colored eyes he possesses.

*Porsche*

Peeté call me to be informed about their plans this weekend and they will come home, I was shocked for a second because they never go home if I tell them to do, well I should go buys groceries today and buy some ingredient of their favorite food for me to cook and prepare everything.

"Aunt Yam I'll be going to the supermarket to buy ingredients for the food we will cook tomorrow okay," I said to Aunt Yam who is in the kitchen.

"Okay Porsche, please be careful on your way, love you," Aunt Yam said and I also respond kiss on her forehead and went to the garage and decided to use my car and took off immediately.

I arrive at the supermarket and was about to went in when someone pulled me from behind and was about to give him a back kick when he say his name was Tem, I fall back and turn around to look at him.

"What the hell, Tem!!" I said looking at him with a shocked face.

"Sorry Porsche!" Tem said while laughing hard.

"Oh God I want to kill this guy so much," I said in my mind while holding my anger.

I know Tem does that to me always because in our group of friends only I have the best reflexes and react immediately if I was touched from behind without my knowledge, that's why he also teased me and hate it, but I can't blame him since I was trained to do that.

"What are you doing here Porsche?" Tem asks while tilting his head.

"Oh, will you join me to buy groceries for tomorrow's feast," I ask Tem without answering his question to me.

"What is the event tomorrow," Tem asked with a questioning face.

"Aye shit, I forgot to tell you that my two little brothers and two cousins will be coming home tomorrow," I said to him.

"That's a new one there Porsche," Tem said while gesturing to let's go inside and buy the kinds of stuff you need. Tem knew about the story of my brothers not coming home when they reach the aged of 20 and 25, they will only go home if I tell them and give me some damn excuse that they are busy with something at school and Peete's bodyguarding.

After choosing and getting the stuff I need, we go straight to the counter and paid, and departed as we go to the parking lot.

Author's Note

Hello again!
How was it, dear readers?
By the way, I change some parts from the previous chapters if you don't mind hehehehe