Chapter 4 - Curious II

*Vegas*

While surfing on my computer, I saw an article about Mr. Alister's Brother and went to look at it, to my surprise someone barged into his house around 1 am, I was curious about how he died.

"Shit I didn't know a journalist will put his cause of death here well detailed," I said with an amused face as I continue to read the article.

"that's quite an interesting article I've read my entire life," I said while walking outside my office to eat something.

*Porsche*

After I shower and dress without putting on any tops, I went straight to my bed I grab my phone and set an alarm to wake me up at 1 am, to start the mission ordered by my cousin.

My alarm starts to sound across my room as I get up and stop the alarm, I dress in all black since I don't want to attract attention while entering, and I shift all my hanging clothes to the other side of the cabinet revealing a screen and put my code as the screen turn green my cabinet open like it was a door with an automatic sensor attach from it.

As I step in, revealing what's inside my secret room, some guns, bombs and my collection of knives occupy the rest of the room. As finished getting what I need I close the entrance of my secret door and went to my bike and took off.

I arrive in front of the Marco Mansion, called Jom who is an expert in hacking, "Hey, Porsche I already hacking their system and they won't see you through their CCTV while you enter Porsche and I also disabled their alarm system if you did something bad also" Jom said while laughing, I know he teased me after what happen on our last mission.

"Then thank you Jom and stop laughing Jom if you don't want your life will end worst" I said heading to fence and hang up the call.

I jump through the fence and slowly walking towards the house and locate his room around the house, looking up until my I saw the target drinking wine on the balcony.

I start to throw the rope with a metal hook in my hand to the railings as I secured the rope won't fall, I slowly climb up and I saw him sitting, I approach him and put my knife through his neck and leaving a huge cut while saying "You shouldn't have touch my sister in law bastard".

After I finish my mission, I went to my friend yok's bar to have a drink and chat with her until 3 am, after that I went home to sleep.

_________________________________|______

*Peeté*

"Hia, how should we tell Hia Porsche
about us having boyfriends?" Porschay said while look at me and Big

"I don't know Chay, I'm also thinking what is the best way to introduce our lovers without making him angry or worst disappointeded on us" I said with my hands on my head, think he will very get angry since we know how scary hia is when angry, Pete think something!!, I look at Big when he said something.

"Why don't we tell his Porsche that we are coming home and we won't tell him about us bringing our lover and let hia Porsche get angry at us, yes he is scary when angry but he will be not angry with us for a long period of time remember!!" Big said with a smile on his face and I remember that he won't get angry at us for a long period because we are his brother and he cherish us so much including our cousins.

I decided and called Hia and tell him that we are coming home this weekend and I hung up immediately because base of his tired voice he just got out of some mission given to him by P'Wayne.

*I know what work his been doing and how dangerous it was, we are scared for hia when he told us about his job and how they work, Porchay cried until he fell asleep in hia's Arm and I on the other hand also crying hard when hia gestured his hands to lay on his lap still crying and then feel asleep with hia on our side stroking our hair making sure he will be safe during his work.*

Author 's Note

Well hello again dear readers,
We meet again in chapter 4 (hahaha)
You all like it dear reader?
I'm writing so fast right now because
I have so many ideas in my mind and I don't want to waste and forgot about the scenes, words in my mind so I write immediately after I finish another chapter.
And dear readers please do comment your thoughts about my story.
Thank You My Dear Readers❤️