Chapter 9 - First Meeting

| Vegas

After I finish all my works and task that my old man gave me this morning, I went to my favorite café.

While driving on my way there I still can't forget him, I try everything, order my skilled man to find any information about the my angel but they didn't even get any I was so frustrated for whole day and i decided to resume tomorrow and look for him myself.

I finally arrive at the café still thinking of my angel until I saw him again sitting by the window with his glasses on and reading something.

"Destiny indeed brought me here to meet you again my angel," I said to myself, entering the café without looking away from my angel.

I decided to order my favorite coffee and went to a near by sit where I can still see my angel.

he is the most beautiful person I've ever met in my life.

"so you have heterochromia huh, it's indeed suits you with your black mane hair," I said looking at him with a smirk form on my lips while sipping my coffee.

I was enjoying my view until someone approached him and talk to him. I was getting annoyed by what I'm seeing right now then my angel walk out with an annoyed face and left the man still sitting, I didn't know what they're talking about but i have an idea.

I rush out to follow him, but I was to late he is already gone.

"fuck Vegas why are you so damn slow! You almost have him!" I said to myself and kick the wheel of my car.

I went home and go to my room without saying anything to my brother who is in the living room with his bestfriend watching some damn horror movies.

*1 week later*

*Office*

"Why can't i find you my angel?" i said while still in dazed in my desk.

I did everything i could and even hired the most skilled people to look for his information, but i didn't work.

Then i decided to go to my favorite café maybe i could meet him there.

while on the road going to the café, i was stopped by a man who is covered by blood and i noticed that there's a shot wound on his right shoulder since he's been holding to that part and after that he fainted in front of my car.

i step outside and decided to help him, i don't recognize him because he was wearing a mask, when i remove his mask i recognize him immediately since he is the man I've been thinking of and looking for day and night

"Shit, what happened to you?" i said to my unconscious angel and lift him and put him in the backseat and call Top who is my personal doctor.

"Hey Top come to my house now" i said to Top though the phone and rushed to my house since my angel is losing  blood and i slowly started to panic.

*Arrive at Vegas House*

"Vegas is there any problems on your back again?" Top said once i step outside my car and rushed to the backseat door to get my angel inside my house.

"im not the one who needs help he is" i said showing him the man in my backseat.

"Shit Vegas, come on we need to treat him" Top said rushing to the room which is the clinic.

Top take out his phone and call his assistant Prim to help him with something.

I place him in the operating table and allow Top him to do his job.