Chapter 11 - Unkown

| Author's POV

A car arrived in front of an abandoned building located in the middle of the forest, a man step out the car and fixing his suit while his head is looking around thinking "why would the young master of a well known mafia family inviting me here, we could have go somewhere clean, proper with a beautiful scenery, not here where..." the man snapped in his thoughts when he heard a foot walking towards his direction.

"hello Mr. Alister, my boss is waiting for you inside" a young man said, making the man called Alister startled and curious on how did that young man got the scar in his left eye.

As they enter the building Mr. Alister notice that there's a lot of guards was on stand by in every corner of the place with their loaded guns like they are here for some kind of war.

"Hello Mr. Alister, i know your curious why i insisted of meeting you in this kind of place and both of us know why we are here, right Mr. Alister?!" a deep voice said echoing the entire building.

Mr. Alister was startled of the sudden voice so deep like he is meeting Lucifer the king of hell, Alister is looking around finding the person where the deep scary voice belongs to, until he lay eyes on a man standing behind the shadow only revealing his silhouette walking towards the light, revealing a handsome young man, making Mr. Alister tremble in fear because he knows what will happen when this young master invite someone to meet in a isolated place.

"Mr. Lucas, i think there's something misunderstanding we have here, i didn't do anything that can harm your business" Mr. Alister said still trembling in fear of the man's presence in front of him.

"Indeed you didn't do any harm to any of our business but you did harm to someone really special to me, not just any harm you even fucking injured him you motherf*cker" said the handsome young man named Lucas.

After saying those words he start kicking and punching Alister who is now on the floor holding his stomach, where Lucas kick and punch multiple times.

While on the floor Alister suddenly remember the guy he ordered to be killed.

"I...I...I'm s... s..orry Mr. Lucas I... didn't know.... he is special to you" Alister said following a heavy breathing.

"you know i was about to let him take care of your shit but i decided to do it on my own hands because i don't so see his hands become dirty by you filthy blood and decided to take care of your life and ed it he..." Lucas didn't finish his last words, took his gun and aim it at the head of Alister making Lucas grin of the sight of Alister begging beneath him and then fire the gun on Alister's head.

After that Lucas and his man leave living Alister body bathing in his own deep red pool of blood.

"Where should i drop you boss?" said by a bodyguard who is in the driver seat.

"Drop me at my house, and tell pa that i already finish the man that he wanted dead many years ago" Lucas said while looking a outside the window.

After an hour of traveling they finally arrive in front of Lucas house, a 1 story house and huge garden surrounding the house.

Lucas step out the car and the driver immediately took off after he drop his young master's house, Lucas open the door and head to his bedroom to change into only sweatpants and went to the basement where his secret room is located.

After arriving in front of a steel door he enter a pin and it immediately open revealing a lot of pictures of a beautiful man and some items that was display and was also put inside a glass box.

Lucas went inside and the door close automatically, he is touching each glass and remember every memory he had with the person who owns this items, he swayed to the song he play which his special someone favorite song.

After the sway and little dances he stop in front of a huge picture of a beautiful man smiling while holding a flower.

This picture was taken by none other than Mr. Lucas himself, he took this photo when they are still in highschool.

"Oh Porsche, i can't wait to have you for myself, lock you up so that no one will be able to see your beauty, chain you up so that you won't be able to run away from me" Lucas said strocking the photo of Porsche hanged in his wall.

He went to a sofa place at the side of room facing a huge flat screen tv and he turn on the screen and playing a video of Porsche undressing after his Taekwondo practice revealing a fine body, a perfect curve of his tiny waist, a plump buttocks, and a beautiful face similar to an angel.

Lucas got hard and loose his pants, slowly place his hand on his hot throbbing rod and moving it up and down to the rhythm the shower water running to Porsche body and his eyes is glue to the screen.

After sometime he finally reached his climax and moans porsche name loudly and a heavy breathing followed, he clean his self and suddenly a smile appear in his mouth. "i can't believe porsche didn't even notice i hide a small camera on his locker" , Porsche locker was facing the cubicle he is using.

He left his secret room and went upstairs to prepare and dress to meet Porsche on his favorite cafe.

But suddenly his phone rang and answered it, its was his father calling him to come to the main house immediately, he end call with an irritated expression because porsche called him yesterday to meet up with him in his favorite café.

Lucas message Porsche that he can't come because there's some urgent matters he needs to deal with.

Porsche on the other hand he keep looking at his wrist watch and look outside the café where he is right now, his phone sound and find his friend message him that he can't come, its makes Porsche sad but he immediately understand because he knows that his friend's family run business and he need to take care of them since he is the heir.

He then decide to order his favorite drinks and desserts while reading his favorite book with his reading glasses on.

Porsche notice a two pair of feet standing beside him and he look up and was startled of the guy and immediately recognized him, he was the man wo help him the other day.

Porsche just give him an awkward smile and avoid the eyes of the man who help him.

"He...he...hello there mister, i didn't know that we will meet here" Porsche said stuttering because of the man's aura dominating him.

"That's makes me sad Porsche, you forgot my name when we just meet the other day" the man said and sit on the vacant chair and looks at porsche wearing a smirk.

Porsche just look at the man who is now sitting in front of him and decided not mind him and continue to read his book.

The man got irritated because porsche just decided to ignore him and took the book porsche was read making porsche stand up aggressively "hey that's fucking mean you know, snatching someones book who was reading".

Porsche stopped because of the eyes looking at their direction, he slump down to his sit and look at the one who is looking at him like he will be devoured any second.

"What do you want huh mister?!" said by porsche who is giving deadly glares at the man in from of him.

Without giving the man in front him to reply, he stood up and leave the café.

As the car disappear from the man sight he said "don't worry Porsche we will be meeting again soon" while smirking.

| Author's Note

Hii mga langga
sorry for the late update, i've been busy lately. And mga langga my school starting this aug 24, maybe i will update rarely but I'll try to finish this work and update a soon as i can.
Love you all❤️