Chapter 10 - Run Away

| Vegas

After my meeting i rushed home so that i can see my angel.

*Vegas Residence*

when i arrive at my house i immediately went inside and as i entering the house i heard Top's loud voice he's begging someone, "Please Porsche you can't leave yet, your shoulder is not heal yet and i can't afford to let you go home in that kind of state," Top said to someone.

But i suddenly realized that only him and my angel are in that room, i rushed to open the door and saw mga angel holding a scalpel in his left hands, i look at him with a worried eyes and slowly approached him but he point the scalpel at me looking at me like he's ready to kill me anytime and i also fell a killing aura radiating around him.

"Please put the scalpel down, you might get hurt pleasee I'm begging you" i said with a soft gentle voice.

"who the fuck are you" my angel said still pointing the scalpel at me.

i was about to reply when Top interrupt me and said something.

"Porsche listen he is the reason why your here in this room and why your shoulder getting treated and he is also the one who help you... Porsche please put the scalpel down," Top said trying to get the scalpel off my angel's hand.

"I... I'm sorry i didn't know that your the one who help me" my angel said and then a bow.

"No it's fine, i understand. So your name is Porsche" i said looking annoyed that this damn doctor is the first to know his name.

"Ahh yes and you?" my Porsche said with an awkward smile on his face.

"I'm Vegas" i said with a proud voice and standing like a mighty king.

After the commotion what happened, Top change Porsche bandage and give him food to eat and after that Porsche fall asleep because of the medicine given to him, when i saw he's sleeping peacefully i place a kiss in his head and when to sleep.

*Morning*

I woke up by a loud knock on the door, i open it and there's was Top looking at me with a worried and anxious expression.

"Top what happened?" i said looking at him with curiosity.

"Porsche gone, i mean.......he left" Top replied.

After Top said that my Porsche left, i rush to the room where my Porsche is sleeping yesterday and saw an empty bed, i look for him everywhere in my house but there's no Porsche found.

I was fucking offended of what he did to me, i help him yet this what i get for helping my angel?, then you better not appear in front of me because I won't ever let you escape from my clutches my lovely angel, i will make you mine and no one can have you other than me.

| Porsche

i woke up and decided to leave this house, because i still don't know their motives by helping me, i can't risk to trust someone who i just met.

i left the room where i was staying and check every corner of the house if there's someone and i was relieved that no one was around to stop me from getting out of here.

Finally i exited the house and look behind and shocked of how freaking huge this Vegas person's house is.

I distance myself from the house where i came from just incase someone notice my disappearance and run off the house to look for me, i took out the phone i found and dialed Ken's number to come pick me up.