Chapter 3 - Curious

*Porsche*

*Hi I'm Porsche Pachara Kittisawat and I have two little brothers that I love the most in this world, I'm an assassin but we work in the shadows and do things quietly without people noticing, our organization is hidden only those Richy-rich people know our existence in this world. Why do only rich people know because only them that can afford us, can pay large sum of money once they pay, we do the work immediately without wasting another day and night. That's why they pay us big.*

*By the way, I lived in a two-story house with our Aunt Yam who is Mom's friend, when our Mom and Dad died Aunt Yam volunteered to take care of us three siblings, I'm so thankful for her and she love us unconditionally, but I was sad when Aunt Yam decided to dedicate his life for us and not look for a husband to love and have her own children to take care of. That's why I take really good care of her because she's already in her sixties and i love her so much.*

When I finished talking to Wayne about why he called me, I immediately took off and went home.

After I arrived at my house and went inside I saw Aunt Yam sleeping on the couch waiting for me to arrive.

"maybe she did not read my message earlier that I'll be coming home late that's why she sleeping on the couch," I said while waking her up to go to her room to rest.

"welcome home my Porsche, how was your work today?" aunt said while half awake and she towards her room without hearing my response to her question earlier.

I went upstairs after checking her if she was sleeping, and went to my room, start undressing for me to shower before sleeping.

*Vegas*

I woke up with a loud bang on my door and I get up quick to know who the hell is banging on my door early in the morning.

"Can you damn knock slowly, someone is fucking sleeping here" I said half awake and saw my old man with an angry face. "follow me downstairs bastard" he said and went downstairs, as I was following him behind he slap me and ask "did you kill Mr. Alister's brother?" I look at him with a range forming inside of me and shout at him "WHY WOULD I KILL HIS DAMN BROTHER I DON'T HAVE SOME FUCKING GRUDGE AGAINST HIM TO KILL HIS BROTHER PA, WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME WITH THIS STUPID FUCK PROBLEM EARLY IN THE MORNING!!" I shouted at him, making him surprise of my action.

"listen here ungrateful brat if I know that you did something that can make me lose the contract, I will make your brother suffer like what I did to you" he said while pointing his finger at me.

"Try me Pa, I will also make you pay if you did something to Macau" I also said while glaring at him.

After a minute, he left with his bodyguards.

I was curious why he accused me of killing Mr. Alister's Brother when I don't even know him.

Authors Note

So guys how was the previous chapters?
Do you like it?
Well you should like it because their will be some action and love moments in the future chapter my dear readers.