MTVDKWH 4

They roamed around the place, it was so big

They roamed around the place, it was so big. Jimin and showed him every room and didn't lie to him one bit. He was slowly trusting him and he kinda likes how he takes good care of Jungkook, telling him to be careful and to look out so he wouldn't hit his head.

Jimin is nice and Jungkook can see that. Though, when he was going to look at a frame, Jimin stops him, telling him that it was broken glass and that he might get cut.

Hearing this, he felt a bit nervous as he thinks that when he bleeds, Jimin wouldn't be able to control himself. So, he stopped and backed away.
"Hey, Jimin, how about you introduce me to your friends?" Jungkook asks, smiling.

"Hmm? Sure, well... You've met Taehyung, the vampire from before, he's my friend" Jimin says and Jungkook nods.
"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the side.
"Well... I'm 260 years old, in human years, I might be 26" Jimin says and Jungkook was a bit surprised.

"Woah, okay" Jungkook says, chuckling. Jimin offers his hand and Jungkook looks at it before holding it. Jimin smiled at him, his fangs showing a bit and Jungkook found it a bit cute.

Jungkook had met Jimin's friends. Their names were Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon. They were all very nice, like Jimin. They decided to walk out, Jungkook was a bit hesitant but Jimin assured him that nothing bad will happen, he can come out even when the sun is out, it doesn't do anything.

But when they were outside, Jungkook accidentally tripped and hurt his foot. And now, he's being carried by Jimin on his back. While Jimin walks him to his room, he decided to ask something.
"Hey, Jimin" Jungkook says, resting his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"Why do you call 'darling', or 'my love'? Also, how did you find out I was your mate?"