MTVDKWH 19

Jungkook squints his eyes as the lights are turned on

Jungkook squints his eyes as the lights are turned on. He had been in a dark room for as long as he can remember. He opens his eyes and is met with Ohjung, who smirked at him.
"Well, hello there, human" Ohjung says, grabbing Jungkook's chin.

"What was your name again? Oh! I know, Jungkook" Ohjung says, laughing.
"You're pretty, just like Junghee... It's such a shame Jimin killed him" Ohjung says. Jungkook kept quiet and Ohjung smirked.
"Oh, you think I'm joking? I'm not, human... Everything I'm saying are true" Ohjung says and Jungkook spits on his face.

"Do not talk bad about my mate" Jungkook says and Ohjung wipes the spit off of his face.
"I'll let that go" Ohjung says, glaring at him.
"Just so you know, Jimin's probably on his way" Ohjung says and this made Jungkook feel happy, Jimin's on his way to rescue him.

"Ah-uh, don't be too excited, human. When Jimin comes, I'm going to show him how it feels like to be betrayed again" Ohjung says and grabbed Jungkook's face, turning it to face him.
"Look into my eyes and listen to me" Ohjung says. His eyes turned yellow and Jungkook can't look away, he felt hypnotized.

He chants some words that Jungkook can't understand. That's what he had remembered before he blacked out. Ohjung smirked, kissing Jungkook's forehead.
"That's more like it" Ohjung says, laughing.

Jimin reaches the castle with the other five. They all looked at each other and nodded.
"We're going to separate so we can see where Jungkook is" Jimin says and they all nodded. Jimin felt like something bad is going to happen, but he shrugs this off as his only thought is to save Jungkook.

"Hang in there, Jungkook... I'm here, I'm here to save you..."