MTVDKWH 8

Jungkook woke up the next morning because he didn't feel anyone beside him

Jungkook woke up the next morning because he didn't feel anyone beside him. He opens his eyes and he's met with a maid, who's placing his breakfast down on the nightstand. The maid looked at him, smiling.
"Good morning, master Jungkook" She says, bowing.

"Oh, ma'am, you don't need to do that... May I ask where Jimin is?" Jungkook asks, rubbing his eye as he yawned.
"Master Jimin and the other masters had went hunting" She says and Jungkook nodded.

"Master Jimin had told me to bring you breakfast, sir... Sorry if I had disturbed your sleep" She says and Jungkook shook his head.
"Oh, ma'am, it's okay... You may take your leave" He says and she bowed again before leaving. Jungkook chuckles, even though he had told not to, she still did.

He looked at the breakfast, smiling. He sees a note, grabbing it and unfolding it. He smiles as he reads that it's from Jimin.

Darling, I'm sorry if I didn't wake you up... We went hunting for blood and had an important business to do with the others... I hope you enjoy your breakfast... You looked peaceful sleeping so I didn't have the courage to wake you up, I'll be back soon... I love you <33

- Jimin ♡

Jungkook smiles and folded it back, putting it in the drawer where he keeps all of Jimin's notes. He leaves one whenever he goes somewhere.

Jungkook was very curious, he decided to roam around the palace. Jimin is not back yet. He looked at the door where Jimin had taken him before. He gulped, taking a deep breath before he walked in. The place was absolutely amazing and pretty. He walked to that picture frame he tried looking at. He grabbed the picture frame. He takes a deep breath and turned it around. His eyes widened...

"Darling...?"

?"