MTVDKWH 5

"I always wanted to call my mate "darling" and "my love" Jimin pauses as he opens the door as they reached their destination

"Really?" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Yeah and I knew that you were my mate as soon as I saw you" Jimin says and a maid walks in, holding an ice pack.

"Thank you, madam" Jimin says and the maid bows before leaving the room.
"May I?" Jimin asks, referring to removing Jungkook's shoe. Jungkook nodded, smiling. Jimin carefully removed the shoe, so he doesn't hurt Jungkook's foot more.

"Where did you see me?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"Oh, when you saw me in that forest" Jimin says and puts the ice pack over Jungkook's injured foot.
"Oh, so that was you... You scared me" Jungkook says, giggling. Jimin chuckles, grabbing Jungkook's hand and kissing the back of it.
"I apologize, darling" Jimin says and Jungkook blushes.

"I'm still not used to that" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded.
"You can always tell me if I'm making you uncomfortable, hmm?" Jimin says and Jungkook nods.
"Since you're that old, have you ever had another mate before?" Jungkook asks, noticing Jimin's shocked expression.

"Oh, no, I didn't" Jimin says. Jungkook was a bit confused as to why his tone change, but maybe it's just because he got shy.
"What do you guys eat? I'm kind of hungry" Jungkook says and Jimin looks up, helping the younger rest his foot on a pillow.

"We eat human food, don't worry... Also, I'll go get it for you" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded. As Jimin is about to leave, Jungkook grabbed his arm.
"Hey, uh... You don't need to pamper me this much" Jungkook says, scratching his nape. He's startled as Jimin leans close to his face, a gap between them.
"Why? Do you feel uncomfortable?" Jimin asks, his voice kinda like a whisper.

"N-no, it's just that... I feel shy... Yeah, that's it"

"Don't worry, I just want to pamper my mate"