MTVDKWH 13

Jimin felt Jungkook's hold loosen, he could feel him shaking

Jimin felt Jungkook's hold loosen, he could feel him shaking. He looked at the younger who tried blinking tears away.
"E-excuse me" He says, letting go of Jimin's hand and walked back inside in a rush. Jimin couldn't do anything so he glared at Ohjung, following Jungkook.

Ohjung smirked at the others who also glared at him before leaving. Ohjung can be heard laughing, but Jimin's only goal was to talk to Jungkook. He walked inside the room, startling Jungkook.
"Darling, what are you doing?" Jimin asks, frowning.

Jungkook didn't answer him and just continued on with what he's doing. Jimin knew what Jungkook is doing, but he's trying to make sure that he's really not gonna do it.
"Darling... Please... " Jimin says, walking to Jungkook. As he's about to stop Jungkook, the younger pushes him away.

"Jimin, please... Stay away from me..." Jungkook says, tears continuously fell down his cheeks.
"Darling... Please let me explain..." Jimin says, his voice shaky. He had never felt this before, he felt like he's going to die just watching Jungkook pack his things and leave him.

"Is that why you were hesitant to tell me?" Jungkook asks and Jimin gulps, looking down.
"Jimin... I won't be able to trust you if you don't tell me" Jungkook says, his bottom lip wobbling as he stared at Jimin with his glossy eyes.
"What he was telling..." Jimin couldn't finish his sentence as he let out a sob.

"Jimin... Please don't make this harder for me" Jungkook says and Jimin looks up.
"Yes! I accidentally killed Junghee!" Jimin yells, startling Jungkook. The younger stared at him with wide eyes, backing away.

"I killed him because he was cheating on me with Ohjung, he was giving informations to Ohjung! He was the reason why I was almost killed! Seeing you look exactly like him, made me hesitant to even love you because I feel like you're going to do the same he did! How he betrayed me, how I saw him with that vampire I hate! Something in me wanted to hate you because you look exactly like him, but at the same time I have the urge to protect especially knowing you are my mate!"