MTVDKWH 10

Jimin sighs, walking inside the dining room

Jimin sighs, walking inside the dining room. His friends sat there, looking at him in confusion.
"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asks and Jimin sighs.
"What happened?" Jin asks, raising his brow.

"He found out" Jimin says and they all gasped.
"We told you to throw those photos already" Yoongi says, shaking his head.
"I can't, hyung... He was my first love... And it's the only photo I have of him before he died..." Jimin says, taking a deep breath.

"We know, Jimin... But you need to let go... Jungkook will think you're only dating him because he looks like your first love" Namjoon says and they all agreed.
"But... Isn't he Junghee's reincarnation?" Jimin asks and they all shook their heads.

"Jimin, if he is... They would have the same personality, right? Jungkook is different from Junghee" Hoseok says and Jimin just looks down.
"Jimin... You waited a whole century, are you really gonna let him go that easily?" Namjoon says, rubbing his back.

"Explain to him everything he needs to know, I'm sure his head is full of questions... He'll be overthinking because of what he had seen" Jin says and Jimin gave him a small smile. But his smile fell as soon as he remembers something.

"What is it now?" Yoongi says, huffing.
"Yoongi" Jin says, nudging him. Yoongi groaned, sipping on his wine.
"What do I do? He wants me to turn him...?" Jimin says and they looked at him.
"What are you scared about?" Taehyung asks, tilting his head to the side.

Jungkook looks up as he hears the door opened. He sees Jimin, holding a tray of food. He smiled at him, walking inside and placed the tray on the nightstand.
"You didn't eat, so I brought your food" Jimin says, smiling.
"Can I sit beside you?" Jimin asks and Jungkook slowly nodded. He sat beside the younger and looked at him. As he's about to say something, Jungkook beats him to it.

"Jimin... Am I just a replacement for your old mate?"

 Am I just a replacement for your old mate?"