MTVDKWH 16

"Hey, Jimin" Jungkook says as he stood beside Jimin, looking at the moon

"Yes, darling?" Jimin says, humming as he wrapped his arm around the younger.
"Have you ever went to the city?" Jungkook asks, smiling as he leans against the vampire.

"Me? I don't think so..." Jimin says and Jungkook giggles.
"How about we go now? I'll let you wear one of my hoodie so you could hide your face and I'll do the same so you won't feel lonely" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Hmm? What will we do at the city?" Jimin asks, smiling.

"I wanna explore there again with you" Jungkook says, kissing the older's lips. Jimin smiles and nodded.
"And what is this hoodie you're talking about?" Jimin asks and Jungkook went to his closet and grabbed two hoodies. He got back, holding it and showing it to the vampire.
"You mean a cloak with sleeves?" Jimin says and Jungkook huffs.

"It's a hoodie, you old man" Jungkook says and Jimin let out a gasp.
"I'm just kidding, honey" Jungkook says and put the hoodie on Jimin.
"Woah! It's fits perfectly" Jungkook says and puts the hood on Jimin's head.
"See, now everyone won't be able to see your face, only me" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles, shaking his head. He puts his own and then they're off.

"How much for these, ma'am?" Jungkook says, putting his hood down. The cashier tells the price bad Jungkook paid for it, thanking her before they left the convenience store.
"What are those?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shows it.
"Triangle kimbap and juice, wanna try?" Jungkook says, biting onto the kimbap. Jimin nods and Jungkook let him.
"It's delicious" Jimin says, smiling.

They got home after a long hour at the city. Jimin enjoyed it, especially since he had his mate with him. Luckily, no one approached them and they had a successful date. They sat down and removed their hoodies.
"That was fun" Jimin says and Jungkook smiles.
"I knew you would enjoy it" Jungkook says.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand and kisses it. They stared at each other and leaned in to kiss. Jungkook stared at Jimin as they pulled away. Jimin was about to lean near Jungkook's neck but stopped. He gasps and backs away, staring at Jungkook in shock.

"Jimin?"