MTVDKWH 12

Jimin turns around, smiling a little

Jimin turns around, smiling a little. As he's about to say something, the door opened, startling them. They looked at who it is and is met with Taehyung, who looked so worried.
"What happened?" Jimin asks, frowning.

"We have a problem" Taehyung says. Jimin was about to leave when Jungkook grabbed his arm.
"Can I come?" Jungkook asks and Jimin shakes his head, smiling.
"I think you should just stay here, darling..." Jimin says and Jungkook pouts.

"Please, Jiminie" Jungkook says, showing Jimin his puppy eyes. Jimin sighs and nodded. He calls someone in to take Jungkook's unfinished food and they walked out.
"What is it now, Tae?" Jimin asks and Taehyung didn't respond but continued walking.

They reached outside and they're met with the other five, standing in front of these guys that looked intimidating. Jimin held Jungkook's hand tighter as they walked to the front.
"Well, well, well... If it isn't Park Jimin" The guy says. Jungkook could see his red eyes and his fangs, another vampire.

They're a group of vampires.
"What are you doing here, Ohjung" Jimin says. Ohjung smirked, tilting his head to the side as he looked at Jungkook, who backed away. His look is so intimidating that it's scaring Jungkook. Well, after all, he's the only human in this place.
"Oh, who is this?" Ohjung says, about to touch Jungkook when Jimin slapped his hand.

"Oh... Jimin, you've found your mate? After so many decades, huh? Lucky you" Ohjung says, laughing.
"You're so lucky that you even found someone that looks exactly like Junghee, huh? I wish I was you" Ohjung says, rolling his eyes.
"What's your name, human?" Ohjung asks, smiling.
Jungkook looked at Jimin and squeezed his hand.
"That's none of your business" Jimin says and Ohjung laughs.

"That's a shame... What if I tell your mate about what you did to Junghee? How you killed him because of your jealousy? How you made Junghee suffer, how he died feeling betrayed of what you've done? Hmm?"

 What if I tell your mate about what you did to Junghee? How you killed him because of your jealousy? How you made Junghee suffer, how he died feeling betrayed of what you've done? Hmm?"