MTVDKWH 11

"What? No, no, darling

"What? No, no, darling.. You're not... Why would you think that?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"Because... I look like your old mate..." Jungkook says, looking down. Jungkook felt Jimin's hand under his chin and he slowly lifts his head up.
"Don't think like that, darling..." Jimin says, sighing.

"Okay, I'm going to be honest with you, darling... " Jimin says, Jungkook just stared at him.
"Yes... When I first saw you, I had to take you in because you look exactly like him... " Jimin pauses, seeing tears form in Jungkook's eyes. Jimin immediately wipes his tears, shushing him.

"I wanted to protect you, I don't want to lose you again" Jimin says, whispering the last sentence. But, Jungkook managed to still hear it.
"But as it got longer... I realized, you're different from him... You're not him, Jungkook... He's Junghee, you're Jungkook, you guys may look alike, but you guys are different person... Junghee was my first love, but Jungkook will be the person I'll spend my whole life with" Jimin says, smiling.

Jungkook sniffles, a small smile forming on his face, hearing this.
"Now, darling... Please stop crying... I don't like seeing you cry" Jimin says, kissing Jungkook's forehead as he wipes his tears.
"You're so sweet" Jungkook says, huffing. Jimin chuckles, rubbing Jungkook's back as they hugged.
"Now, you need food in you... I don't want you starving" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded.

Jimin grabs the tray and smiled at Jungkook as he watches him pick up the utensils. Jungkook starts eating, smiling.
"Is it delicious? I made it myself... With a little bit of help from Jin hyung by the way" Jimin says, scratching his nape.
"Yeah, you did a good job, love" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Oh, I forgot water... Let me go get you-" Jimin was about to leave when a question made him stop in his tracks.

"Jimin, it's okay if you don't wanna answer me but... What happened to Junghee...?"

?"