MTVDKWH 20

Jimin walked in, the place is empty but he knew they're here

Jimin walked in, the place is empty but he knew they're here. He can smell Jungkook's scent. He looks around, startled as he's met with Jungkook. The younger is walking very slowly, looking at him with a smirk.

"Jungkook!" Jimin says, looking at the younger.
"Oh, hello, Jimin" Jungkook says, laughing. Jimin's smile fell, he looked at the younger in confusion.
"Nice to see you" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.

"Jungkook...?" Jimin says and Jungkook chuckles.
"Aren't you happy to see me?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"I am, why are you talking like that?" Jimin asks, frowning.

"Talking like what, Jimin?" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"You're not... Calling me Jiminie" Jimin says, looking down.
"Jiminie" Jungkook says, making Jimin look up.
"Come here, Jiminie" Jungkook says, opening his eyes. Jimin looks at the younger and was about to approach when Jungkook laughed maniacally.

"You know, I've been betraying you like how Junghee did... You're so naive, Jiminie... You're so dumb" Jungkook says, startling Jimin. He looks at Jungkook and gulped, shaking his head.
"No, you're not... You barely go out" Jimin says and Jungkook smirks.

"That's what you thought, I meet Ohjung when ever you're out" Jungkook says, snickering.
"It can't be..." Jimin says, seeing Jungkook pull out a stake.
"Now, you need to die... I hate vampires" Jungkook says before screaming and running to attack Jimin.

But as he's about to get close to him, he let out a gasp. He drops the stake, stumbling.
"Jungkook?" Jimin says, looking at the younger in worry. Jungkook rocked back and forth, a hand now on his head as he felt dizzy. He looked up and is met with Jimin, smiling. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his legs gave out. Jimin ran to Jungkook, catching his body.

"Jungkook, Jungkook! Wake up, Jungkook! Hey... Hey, wake up... Jimin's here, Jiminie's here..."