MTVDKWH 6

It has been a month, Jungkook is still staying with Jimin

It has been a month, Jungkook is still staying with Jimin. They had gotten closer over the months of staying together. Though, they're not officially together yet, they act like it. Jimin's friends even tease them and say that they should make it official already.

Jimin's only answer would just be...
"If Jungkook's ready, then I'll take the chance" He would say this whenever he's asked. He looked out the window, standing near it. He felt hands wrap around his waist, making him smile.

"What are you looking at, darling?" Jimin asks and Jungkook smiles, turning around to stare at the vampire. He wrapped his arms around his neck and chuckles.
"Hey, how about you ask me already" Jungkook says and Jimin frowns.

"I can't seem to understand what you mean about that, darling" Jimin says and Jungkook chuckles. He smiled and kissed Jimin's lips. Pulling away, he stared at the vampire's wide eyes.
"Is that enough for you to remember what that question I was talking about is?" Jungkook says and he felt Jimin tighten his hold on his waist.

Jimin smiles and nodded.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jimin says and Jungkook smiled wider. He kisses Jimin's forehead and backed away before nodding.
"Yes, I will, darling" Jungkook says and Jimin smiled, hugging the younger and resting his head on his shoulder.

Jungkook does the same and they're just there, hugging with the moon outside their window.
"Hyung, can we go out? I wanna go somewhere relaxing" Jungkook says as they pulled away.
"Hmm? Sure, get on my back" Jimin says, confusing Jungkook but he does he it anyways.

He got on Jimin's back and is startled as in a blink of eye, they're already outside the palace.
"Hold on, love" Jimin says and Jungkook gasps in amusement as he sees how fast they're moving. They then eventually reached the top of a cliff and Jungkook's jaw dropped at the view. The view of the city, with the lights looking very beautiful. Jimin wrapped an arm around his waist and leaned against him.

"Do you miss your life there?"