Introduction

Hello person who is reading this very sentence! Thank you for taking the time to actually give this story a try.

This is my first story on Wattpad and I'm very sure it might not exceed your expectations. I originally wrote this story in a book and have added a few tweaks here and there to make it better and longer.

If you're reading this book I assume you are a Pennywise Stan or about to become one or just want to see what the timeline of 'It' is like. You can read this book alone without reading Stephen King's novel or watching the movies and miniseries but you'd understand this book more if you did. This is in no way part of the Pennywise timeline and this is what I imagine the continuation to be like, so yeah 😃. I will use the book timeline and combine the events of the movies and the miniseries.

Also, if you're sensitive to themes of rape, suicide, possession, death, insanity, blood or gore I suggest you don't read this because I like to put as much gore as possible.

Again, this is my first book and it might look squeamish or baby-ish as compared to the original book. I am an intermediate writer and I'm desperately trying to make my writing maturer and up to your expectations. Feel free to comment as all criticism is accepted :)

Enough of me ranting. Enjoy 💜