Epilogue

The group went back to the quarry to clean themselves and celebrate their victory since the weather had grown warmer. They met a few children there as well.

"Don't you dare splash me, Kai" Daniel warned. His blue hair was completely soaked and stuck to his forehead.

"I'm helping you clean up" Kai giggled.

Steve beat Kai to it and cupped some water in his palm then splashed it on Daniel. Daniel scrunched his face as the water made contact with his skin and entered his nostrils. He spat some water out of his mouth and glared at Steve and Kai who were laughing hysterically.

"That's it" He bellowed.

He ran after the two though his movements were slowed down by the water. Steve and Kai giggled as they were locked in a water fight with Daniel who tirelessly fought back. The children gave the trio confused glances as they watched them. This was enough to make Ria giggle. She had never seen them this happy and it warmed her heart.

She looked to her side and saw Terry standing not too far away from her. A small smile etched her lips as she recalled what he had said to her.

"Dammit, Terry" She fondly shook her head.

Ria felt a presence beside her and saw Ben sitting down.

"Hey" He greeted.

"Back at you" Ria responded blankly.

"Steve and Daniel are scaring the children"

"Nothing new" Ria shrugged.

"I ship them"

"Same" Ria chuckled. From the corner of her eye, she could see Terry staring at them and then look away. Ben noticed this and smiled.

"You and Terry, hm?"

"Yeah" Ria blushed.

"I'm sorry for what I did, Ria" Ben apologized "I shouldn't have done that to you. I know my life is messed up and I shouldn't have used you to try to fix it"

"I'm not keen on forgiving people" Ria hesitated "But I can forgive you"

"Thank you. Besides, I have a long way to go to get over Camilla"

"I'll make sure you do" Ria nudged Ben's shoulder.

"Now go to Terry! God, he confesses and you suddenly become unavailable?"

Ria chuckled as she stood up and went toward Terry. Ben sighed and then smiled as he watched her retreating back. Ria stopped beside Terry and looked forward to watch Steve and Daniel who tirelessly fought. Kai just stared and giggled.

"You just don't know when they'll stop fighting"

Terry turned his head to Ria so fast that she feared he'd get whiplash. He smiled warmly at her then turned his head forward.

"How's your stomach?" Ria asked.

"All healed up thanks to you"

"How was your experience with death?"

"Not bad but very alarming" Terry admitted "How we're you able to receive me?"

"I honestly don't know" I shrugged. "I just couldn't care losing you and it just happened. Also why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Not move out of the way when Pennywise was approaching you. I was scared"

"I wanted to see if you really cared for me" Terry joked.

"Oh, how I regret saving you"

"I'm playing" He chuckled "Do you remember when you comatosed me?"

Ria nodded.

"I saw a vision of us succeeding but I had to die for it to happen, then I saw myself alive and well when we went out of the house"

"So you're telling me that you knew you were going to die and you went along with it?" Ria asked in disbelief.

"Yep"

"What were you thinking?!" She hit his chest "Some of the visions The Deadlights show you don't always happen. What if you died and I couldn't do anything to save you?!"

Terry calmly shrugged.

"You defeated Pennywise, didn't you?" He raised a brow "Besides, I'd risk my life again for you"

"No," Ria said sternly and held Terry's hands in hers "You're too loyal for your own good, Terry. You need to put yourself first and stop this nonsense"

"You did the same thing for us" Terry argued.

"My loyalty is different" Ria scoffed.

"Really?"

"Yes"

"How cute? You care about me"

"Fuck you"

"I know you want to" Terry laughed.

"Very funny"

"Okay, okay. Come here"

Without warning, Terry cupped Ria's face and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Her eyes widened and her cheeks went rose red as she looked at Terry in shock. She smiled however and pulled him into a longer kiss. After a few moments, they pulled away and stared at each other.

"You little shit" Ria smiled "You took me by surprise"

"In my defense, Ben took you by surprise as well"

"Why were you watching us?"

"I wasn't the only one, though. You guys took forever"

"You little-"

Terry was about to lean in again but he heard his friend's voice.

"The children have seen enough" Daniel snickered as he stepped out of the water.

"TerRia is sailing! I repeat, TerRia is sailing!" Kai squealed "You don't know how long I've been shipping you guys!"

"I made the ship name" Steve smiled.

"You guys" Ria shook her head.

The group of friends sat down on the sand together and watched the sunset.

"You know, facing my dad doesn't sound bad after all" Steve admitted "I'm going to tell my siblings about all he's done to me and mom and have them help"

"Yay!" Kai cheered.

"I feel so much better after everything we've gone through together" Ben smiled.

"Same" Ria smiled "I'm glad I met you guys"

"Aww, same!" Kai was beside Ria and gave her a side hug that she accepted.

"Feeling emotional right now," Daniel said as fanned his eyes.

"Drama queen" Steve scoffed.

"Let's go, you guys" Terry suggested.

"Yeah! The next generation of losers unites!" Kai exclaimed.

"The name does stick after all" Daniel scoffed in disbelief.

The group of friends left feeling their spirits rising and their head lifting. Ria could finally feel what the losers felt when they defeated Pennywise the first and second time. The triumph, euphoria, success, and fearlessness she felt were new to her but she loved it.

She was happy to carry the losers' legacy.

The end

—————————————✍︎————————————

The story is finished 🥳🥳🥳🥳. Thanks for reading!! I really do not know what to say but thanks so much! I wasn't even sure I was going to finish this book.

I know how she did it but I'll let y'all come up with how Ria was able to revive Terry 🥴

I'm thinking of writing another book but I can't decide between Yandere or Forced Marriage so let me know which one I should do! Again, thank you for reading! Buh-Bye!!