Where it all ends

The fact that the boys were alive and well was news to them and they felt relieved. That relief left as soon as it came when they remembered that Ria was in danger.

Daniel searched frantically for his bat and saw it as well as the others in a place neatly arranged not too far from them.

"How cute. Pennywise organized it for us" Ben rolled his eyes.

"Bat, Terry!" Daniel yelled.

Since Terry was the closest to the bats he picked one up and threw it at Daniel who caught it effortlessly in his hand. He sprinted to where Ria and Pennywise were and knocked Pennywise away from her.

"Suck it, bitch!" Daniel sneered.

Pennywise screeched as pain shot through the left side of her forehead. Ria stumbled onto Daniel's arms and belted out a weak moan as blood started to drip down her nose. He carefully carried her bridal style and took her to where the rest of their friends were.

"Ria!" He called, gently shaking her. Concern was written all over his and the others'faces. She was silent for a few seconds and her friends thought they were too late, but she fluttered her eyes open.

"Took you guys long enough" She weakly smiled.

Her friends sighed unaware of the breaths they were holding. They wrapped Ria in an embrace which she instantly returned.

Pennywise slowly got up, a nasty scowl on her face. The place where Daniel hit her made her forehead look depressed.

"Things can't always go my way"

The sound of Pennywise's voice brought the group back to reality and they quickly separated from each other.

"We won" Ben glared at her.

"You're scared of us. Admit it" Terry chimed in.

Pennywise twitched a bit and looked at the friends then smirked.

"I have one more trick up my sleeve"

Pennywise started to twitch harder then grow. The group watched in horror as she started to sprout extra legs and sculpt herself in a spider-like form.

"What's happening?" Kai asked.

"She's becoming her true form" Ria breathed.

"I thought the clown form was her true form" Daniel turned to Ria.

"Have you been listening to anything?" Steve hissed.

Pennywise belted out a blood-curdling cackle that made Ria's spine tingle.

"One way or another I will kill you all!" Pennywise bellowed.

The group dispersed as she tried to use her legs to impale them. Ria was still weak but had enough strength in her to run. She attempted to stop her attacks but she didn't have enough strength to fight her.

Pennywise opened her mouth and a familiar light shone in her throat.

"Cover your eyes!" Terry yelled as he covered his eyes.

His friends didn't hesitate and covered their eyes too. Amid that Pennywise used her legs and knocked Terry off his balance. She then used the opportunity to try to stab him through his heart.

"Terry!" Ben yelled.

Ria gasped and rushed toward Terry's direction and pushed him away before the leg could impale him. His back hit the floor with a dull thud as he grunted. Ria was on top of him panting heavily and looked at him with concern. Terry subconsciously wrapped his hands around her and looked back at her.