Chapter 16

Alright, this is pretty much only terrible smut, and it doesn't add to the plot so feel free to skip it if you want. WARNING-this probably isn't good... like at all... sorry...

"I've got inspiration!" Gabriel sang as he set up an easel in Sam's apartment without asking. He brought real paint and brushes over this time, instead of the usual airbrush.

"What is it?" Sam asked.

"You know I don't tell until the painting's done."

"So I don't get to watch you paint it?" He pouted.

"Nope! And if you do we're gonna have some issues." He warned.

A few minutes later Sam walked up behind him and put his hands on Gabriel's shoulders. Turning quickly, Gabriel smeared a line of blue paint across his forehead. "I told you!" Sam took a step back and blinked, then wrestled the brush from his grip and slid it down Gabriel's cheek. "You fucker." Sam just shrugged.

Gabriel stuck his fingers in a jar of yellow paint and rubbed it down his face and onto his shirt. "Are we really doing this?" Sam asked looking down at his now ruined shirt.

"You started it!"

Leaning around him, Sam had the yellow jar in his grasp and smeared the paint along Gabriel's jawline. In a matter of seconds Sam was on the floor with Gabriel straddling him. His hands were still covered in yellow paint, so he rubbed them down Gabriel's arms. Somewhere Gabriel had found green and had it covering the half of Sam's face that wasn't yellow.

Gabriel rolled his hips forward causing Sam to arch back moaning. He took this opportunity to cover his neck in paint. A disgusted expression appeared on Sam's face. "That was a cheap move." He said, wiping as much off as he could.

"How else am I supposed to teach you?" Gabriel asked with a look of innocence.

"Well, if these are the consequences, then I might watch you paint more often." Sam said, fidgeting a bit underneath Gabriel.

"I can't paint now. My brush is broken." Gabriel said holding the bottom half of the brush.

"I've got tape." Sam took it and placed it on the floor next to him.

"Paint is expensive."

"I'll buy you more."

"I lost my inspiration."

"Let's make some."

Sam pulled Gabriel back down and kissed him hard, not caring how much paint he got on the carpet. Returning his hands to Gabriel's waist, Sam gripped him tight as he ground his hips into Sam's longer and harder than before. He arched back again, a moan in the back of his throat.

"Maybe we could lose the jeans though?"

"Ah, they wouldn't be consequences if you got what you wanted." Gabriel smirked grinding down again.

"Shit, Gabe!" He breathed out.

Leaning forward so only his hands, tangled in Sam's hair, were the only things touching his body, Gabriel kissed on the only spot of bare skin left exposed on his body, a spot on his jawline. Gliding his teeth against it he bit down lightly. Roaming his hands all along Sam's body, gently caressing every inch he could get his hands on. Gabriel was enjoying the moans coming from him.

Lowering himself back down, he rolled his hips again. Sam groaned as Gabriel undid his jeans and stuck his hand down stroking his fingers against his cock. Swiping his thumb through the pre-come, he slid his hand down the length, and back up twisting slightly towards the top.

"Fas-"He arched back as Gabriel's pace quickened and his pressure increased. "I'm gonna, about to." He came on his jeans and Gabriel's hand.

Sam could've stopped there, but he preferred to hear Gabriel calling out his own name. He changed their position so Gabriel was underneath him.

"Hey!" he protested.

"Is for horses." Sam said kissing Gabriel before he could protest anymore. Gabriel bucked his hips up, trying to find a way to go back to teasing Sam, before giving up and letting him take charge.

Unbuttoning Gabriel's shirt slowly, he kissed where each button had been, leaving green marks in the shape of his lips. Sam stopped right before the edge of his jeans. Looking through his eyelashes up at Gabriel, he received a slight nod of the head in response. He lifted his hips up as Sam lowered his already loose jeans, freeing his erection.

Sam twirled his tongue around the head before taking him fully into his mouth. Gabriel searched blindly, as he moaned, for a place to grab onto; leaving scratches on the top of Sam's shoulders before tangling his fingers in his hair. And as Sam bobbed his head Gabriel's gasps and whimpers were almost reward enough.

"I-I, fuck." He shuddered as an orgasm raced through him. Sam coaxing him along with his tongue as Gabriel came. Swallowing, Sam leaned forward and kissed him again before rocking back on his heels.

"You've got paint in places you probably shouldn't." Sam observed.

"Well who's fault is that?"

"You're the one who got paint on me. I think it's only fair you get it off of me."

Gabriel smirked. "I see."

Sam laughed and looked around the room, "How did paint get on the television?" he cringed, "This is gonna be fun to clean up."

"You're lucky I can get paint out of anything."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So... what'd you think? I told you it'd be terrible, I've never actually written anything like this before. I'm embarrassed.

I really, really want to make Sam sick again, but I've already done that. Sigh... I don't know. Any thoughts?

We've never formally met and we've known each other long enough that I think it's time.

Hello, my name is Devin and I'm complete Sabriel trash.

Aha!

~Debbiecakes!~